flannan

Dec 15, 2022
To clarify a bit (although I did test the female large native)
The only NPC id's i really "found" were new with dlc are the following:
2 (riona), 3 (little & nickey) and obv. the two others.
I think everything else in terms of NPCs still exists? atleast data-wise?
(Female Large Natives definitely spawn atleast! Unsure of potentially naturally spawning others, if there might be a difference somehow, but female large natives definitely do spawn naturally as long as the totems are there)
Riona is the not implemented girl in glasses? Or is she somebody I've missed?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Riona is the not implemented girl in glasses? Or is she somebody I've missed?
The glasses girl was called Nami I think?
Don't think Riona's actually implemented (atleast not found, if she is).
Only spawned her like, once? for around 2 minutes for testing purposes (with commands) and never again... so not entirely sure there what the deal with that character actually is.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The glasses girl was called Nami I think?
Don't think Riona's actually implemented (atleast not found, if she is).
Only spawned her like, once? for around 2 minutes for testing purposes (with commands) and never again... so not entirely sure there what the deal with that character actually is.
Okay, so I have the DLC, and I could not spawn her. Neither with /npc, nor with /friend. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

Nutt_Lemmings

Jan 5, 2022
Made the mistake of playing the game without a guide, already met shino without a steak and just left, came back with steak but she's no where to be found. Do I just miss out on her now?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Okay, so I have the DLC, and I could not spawn her. Neither with /npc, nor with /friend. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong.
/getgen 2
But be careful, will not actually be in inventory and will be aggressive towards you.
And even if you knock her out, can't really pick her up or anything.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Made the mistake of playing the game without a guide, already met shino without a steak and just left, came back with steak but she's no where to be found. Do I just miss out on her now?
First playthrough without a guide is actually what I'd personally recommend.
(Atleast I can say I did enjoy that a lot more, figuring stuff out on my own and all, with saving prior to quest-points, to just choose each option once and test it all out)
Although it took me forever to figure the steak part out (also failed to keep the fat dude alive on first run)

You could try modifying the save and setting that quest to one less(?)
Never tried it, but I reckon you can search for it on this thread (top right of the page should be a search bar), someone mentioned something about it I think - Probably john? (unsure)
See John8r9's post below!

Or enjoy the first playthrough without the guide further and make another afterwards with it! (What I did)

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
First playthrough without a guide is actually what I'd personally recommend.
(Atleast I can say I did enjoy that a lot more, figuring stuff out on my own and all, with saving prior to quest-points, to just choose each option once and test it all out)
Although it took me forever to figure the steak part out (also failed to keep the fat dude alive on first run)

You could try modifying the save and setting that quest to one less(?)
Never tried it, but I reckon you can search for it on this thread (top right of the page should be a search bar), someone mentioned something about it I think - Probably john? (unsure)

Or enjoy the first playthrough without the guide further and make another afterwards with it! (What I did)
eh, i am not sure how /qp works..
maybe u can try this..?
/qp Sub_Shino 2
or try editing the sub_shino in save, i remembered mentioning it on my guide

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to autoload into the worldmap the captured and submitted natives when you load a game? I mean once I break them in the cell they become an item you can carry so I place them in a designated metal chest (maybe this is wrong) and before I do I summon them and they go back to their assigned tasks...

the thing is when I load a new game I have to do this process over and over again, can I automate this?

Last edited:

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Is there a way to autoload into the worldmap the captured and submitted natives when you load a game? I mean once I break them in the cell they become an item you can carry so I place them in a designated metal chest (maybe this is wrong) and before I do I summon them and they go back to their assigned tasks...

the thing is when I load a new game I have to do this process over and over again, can I automate this?
I'm not really sure I follow, but it sounds like you might have cheated them in using the get command with a count higher than 1 potentially? With them all referring to the same "character", summoning one, then placing one in chest or something might not keep them "saved" as summoned.

Generally:
When you tame them in the cage, get them out and right-click in your inventory, they disappear there and are in the world, able to be interacted with.
You shouldn't have them in the inventory anymore, nor be able to place them into a chest at that point. (unless you interact with them again and press the carry button that'll be available there)

I recommend, in case you did cheat them in with a command, to use the ... i think `/body` command it was? or straight up `/getgen` command with their respective id (not a name or something, just their npc id number) - this should prevent any issues in those regards.

But it might as well be that I misunderstood the issue, in which case I do recommend some further details and clarification to understand the issue better.

Reactions: flannan and Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I'm not really sure I follow, but it sounds like you might have cheated them in using the get command with a count higher than 1 potentially? With them all referring to the same "character", summoning one, then placing one in chest or something might not keep them "saved" as summoned.

Generally:
When you tame them in the cage, get them out and right-click in your inventory, they disappear there and are in the world, able to be interacted with.
You shouldn't have them in the inventory anymore, nor be able to place them into a chest at that point. (unless you interact with them again and press the carry button that'll be available there)

I recommend, in case you did cheat them in with a command, to use the ... i think `/body` command it was? or straight up `/getgen` command with their respective id (not a name or something, just their npc id number) - this should prevent any issues in those regards.

But it might as well be that I misunderstood the issue, in which case I do recommend some further details and clarification to understand the issue better.
Yeah it was an issue with the normal clickable cheats activated, they would spawn yet they would still be an item o_O

The issue now is that the territory area is reset to zero so they go to their work zones but don't work because the area they can move about is 1 foot lol

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So how do you get Shino? the guide says "get the steak set" but she notices me as I enter the "lair" and the whole interaction ends with a "yeah get on your way pervert you're staring at my tits" aaaand she despawns to never be seen again -_-

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
So how do you get Shino? the guide says "get the steak set" but she notices me as I enter the "lair" and the whole interaction ends with a "yeah get on your way pervert you're staring at my tits" aaaand she despawns to never be seen again -_-
Did you made fun of her before having the steak?
If you didn't have the steak set yet and meet with her, there will be two choices.
One was "leave" and the other was "be sarcastic", if you chose the second one you pretty much locked out getting, so you either load a earlier save data or cheat

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
which part are u stuck on, first one when u get inside? second one when u see her failed to catch the cow? third one when she think you want to laugh at her failing to catch the cow?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Did you made fun of her before having the steak?
If you didn't have the steak set yet and meet with her, there will be two choices.
One was "leave" and the other was "be sarcastic", if you chose the second one you pretty much locked out getting, so you either load a earlier save data or cheat
which part are u stuck on, first one when u get inside? second one when u see her failed to catch the cow? third one when she think you want to laugh at her failing to catch the cow?
1st - Meet her with the steak set, no choices given just text
2nd - Find her trying to catch the cow, still steak in my inv, no choices she just talks and scene ends
3rd- ??? is there a 3rd?

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes