PnDe26_69

Nov 16, 2023
John having to do the handholding thing for most players here lol

Dev should really add more markers and tutorial though, too many freedom and people have no idea what they should do for certain things
Like hell, Shino and giant recruitments requirement are easily missed and how many would be able to find out how to get sadako:Kappa:
Now I want to find Sadako

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Just noticed on Steam they mentioned working on the game for 4 years before releasing it there. Would be cool if they pick up some more developers to speed up additional stuff. I'd love to see a ton of extra content for this but the slow progress (from apparently only having 2 devs) is concerning.

Now I want to find Sadako
She's a bit underwhelming atm combat wise. She has magic attacks, which is awesome, but the range of them is so bad she misses most the time. As much as I love her, I eventually replaced her with a laser android because she ended up dealing almost no damage in most fights. Hope they buff up the range of her ranged spell at least. She also has a short ranged burst aoe around her that has a pretty long cast time, not sure if that needs a buff since it's pretty strong when it does hit.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
how do you get those breasts on the purple hair girl
Androids from the science unlocks. You can mix and match body parts as you please, so you can give any girl any size breasts. Heavy attacks with upgrades will cut off some body parts when you kill enemies. Just go around chopping characters up and checking how the breasts look when on the android that's floating in their tube, lol. Some might look a bit different than they did on the original girl if the body size is a lot different.

I don't know specifically who I took those breasts from, but you can go from completely flat chests to absurd (from the large breast androids) size depending on who you steal the breasts of.

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
:HideThePain: welp, shit happens. I can only say no extraction is required, just put that in. You can get this thread banned by posting that link and image with dlc small people. I feel like keep answering is pointless now. Even i made the guide, the guide u can just click from the first post or using the search function at the top right.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
If everything were to be explained and super obvious, there's less replayability and more on the terms of min-maxing from the get-go. Though that's of course just my personal opinion on it.
I suppose there is a meaning in having a "guide" that will leave plenty of space for experimentation. I guess I'll give it a try.
So, here is my first attempt:

Are there some other topics I should cover? Should I make something less detailed?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Sure, right here:
Google translate: "(3) Put the downloaded data in the DLC folder and you're done (the extension is zip data, but you don't need to unzip it)"
Got to read those directions
eh sir...did u read wut supreme_evil said..? He will remove this thread if he see links of dlc here, delete that plz

Last edited:
Reactions: masMalkar
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes