John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
1st - Meet her with the steak set, no choices given just text
2nd - Find her trying to catch the cow, still steak in my inv, no choices she just talks and scene ends
3rd- ??? is there a 3rd?
1st normal
2nd also normal
3rd has choice when u bring steak set

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
John having to do the handholding thing for most players here lol

Dev should really add more markers and tutorial though, too many freedom and people have no idea what they should do for certain things
Like hell, Shino and giant recruitments requirement are easily missed and how many would be able to find out how to get sadako:Kappa:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018

Dev should really add more markers and tutorial though, too many freedom and people have no idea what they should do for certain things
Like hell, Shino and giant recruitments requirement are easily missed and how many would be able to find out how to get sadako:Kappa:
only one if u ask me and its a japanese who watch Ring before trying out and found out Sadako exist. After 9 damn months.
eh...i mean they do have keybinding
1721242056710.png
but it doesn't show all the keybindings they put inside
I did show where the hotkeys and keybindings in my guide btw

PS: :HideThePain:yea, after answering over 1400 questions here..

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
only one if u ask me and its a japanese who watch Ring before trying out and found out Sadako exist. After 9 damn months.
eh...i mean they do have keybinding
View attachment 3841390
but it doesn't show all the keybindings they put inside
I did show where the hotkeys and keybindings in my guide btw

PS: :HideThePain:yea, after answering over 1400 questions here..
So Sadako is like an elite version of the underground woman? also it seems you cannot impregnate them?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019

Personally do like figuring out most things on my own, which is why I personally recommend to just play through the game, figure things out, then on a second play through check guides and similar at the earliest.
If everything were to be explained and super obvious, there's less replayability and more on the terms of min-maxing from the get-go. Though that's of course just my personal opinion on it.

Would love an addition to shino's quest line though where she would react based on what food one has with them, even if just berries.
This would provide enough incentive to test around more and get different reactions based on what the player got that's edible.

As for him handholding most... I don't think that needs to be mentioned - it's obvious enough! :KEK:

So Sadako is like an elite version of the underground woman? also it seems you cannot impregnate them?
Correct on both!

Reactions: JungleNuts

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, started playing the game. Playing as male. Yona died to the first scout that showed up. Am I just forced to restart?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
So, started playing the game. Playing as male. Yona died to the first scout that showed up. Am I just forced to restart?
Should show a bar above your character's head with a message of "click", just spam your keys to fill the bar up, once full, you'll stand up again.

In case you lost 3 times like that, just click and the map should open, click on the blue (or in case you crafted an placed some, red) flags where you want to respawn.

Edit: I seem to have misread, the other main character, if downed, will stand up after a while again, no worries!

Last edited:

ruzzmer

Mar 15, 2024
I wonder if at some point the dev will add a Hardcore mode, seeing as the only way to lose villagers is by kidnaping or doing them in yourself, and there's little consequence to your MC getting knowcked down.

Reactions: JungleNuts

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, I moved my base to the western island. Blue flag and all. Tried to move Yona there and she's vanished. Not at the starting campfire, nor at my new base. Is there a NPC ID for her I can use to teleport her to me?

EDIT: Figured it out. Click the blue flag and the single option "Call" will summon the other PC.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
If everything were to be explained and super obvious, there's less replayability and more on the terms of min-maxing from the get-go. Though that's of course just my personal opinion on it.
I suppose there is a meaning in having a "guide" that will leave plenty of space for experimentation. I guess I'll give it a try.

She is immortal. Probably she's secretly a daughter of Duncan McLeod. She'll get up in a few minutes.

So, I moved my base to the western island. Blue flag and all. Tried to move Yona there and she's vanished. Not at the starting campfire, nor at my new base. Is there a NPC ID for her I can use to teleport her to me?
You can use blue flag to teleport her. Don't forget to assign her territory in the new location.

how to farming?
Make plots of land. Place plots of land. Put seeds in slots, wait for it to grow.
If you want food, grab it fresh from the plot. If you want seeds, wait some more, until it wilts and gives you 4 seeds per seed planted.
If you don't want to work it yourself, villagers will need a harvest box to put harvest in. As well as the usual things like food, water and shelter.

Reactions: Shurutsue
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes