YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
they hadn't work on balancing yet, the faint damage being a fix dmg is why it's a real pain in the ass the heart wand so underwhelming to use.
yea, wish that female protag can do grab/faint attack like male protag so that maybe the damage can scale from leveling up faint skill

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I have a question, has anyone else experienced that no matter how much you try to put the siren in the pool of water, it doesn't go in and stays on motionless ground?
she can't walk, just move her territory point inside and press return in her status tab

Jan 12, 2024
why does Heart Wand deal faint damage? I doubt female protag can faint enemy before killing them with the high damage stat, or maybe Im missing something
Fun fact, if the wand makes physical contact with your target during a power attack, it acts like a sword, doing HP damage scaling off your damage multiplier and everything. Which makes the wand even more useless for knocking things out.
Yaaaaay...

:FacePalm:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Fun fact, if the wand makes physical contact with your target during a power attack, it acts like a sword, doing HP damage scaling off your damage multiplier and everything. Which makes the wand even more useless for knocking things out.
Yaaaaay...

:FacePalm:
Maybe it'll gain power from collecting all the magical girl stuff? I only found dress and wand. It's not, well, USELESS, you can use it since the heart lingers for a while and combos with another heart, but i have no idea when you'll ever want to do that(Against a crowd, maybe? Why though..?). Clubs are much more reliable, manageable and simple. If damage was, like, 2 stun per tick, then maybe it would've been useful, but 1 is way too little.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I have a question, has anyone else experienced that no matter how much you try to put the siren in the pool of water, it doesn't go in and stays on motionless ground?
In my game, instead of staying in the pool, she always escapes to the nearby shore. I guess she likes it better, even with all the sharks.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
So, i kinda finnish the game for now, it's really disapointting for me
Yeah, I still like it but everything feels disconnected. I remember when I first played all those years ago and came across the underground area, it really piqued my interest as not only was that the only area in the game that had music but it was a very sudden and jarring change from the surface of the island and added a lot of mystery. They never did anything more with it, you just go there for bloodstone and quickly forget about it. Looking in the gallery, it looks like the sadako chick was also planned to do much more than stumble around as she has teleporting/floating/crawling out of the ground animations.

The rest of the areas have followed suit, often feeling like they end much more suddenly than they should. There's still a hidden cave entrance in the lab that goes no where, there's still a lot of empty land where the bird boss is in the north east, there are still areas in the earliest parts of the map that look like something was planned to be there but never placed. I know the dev has stated that he wants to finish the game this year but... I doubt he'll revisit a lot of the older places.

Jan 12, 2024
Maybe it'll gain power from collecting all the magical girl stuff? I only found dress and wand. It's not, well, USELESS, you can use it since the heart lingers for a while and combos with another heart, but i have no idea when you'll ever want to do that(Against a crowd, maybe? Why though..?). Clubs are much more reliable, manageable and simple. If damage was, like, 2 stun per tick, then maybe it would've been useful, but 1 is way too little.
Let loose the floating hearts in an arena you made where the floor is entirely made of purple spikes and you can knock out entire 20+ member raids very quickly.
In theory.
In practice, it's way too easy to aim that damn wand the wrong way and knock a girls head off, and of course it's going to be the only one in the whole group that was Good-Natured.

:WutFace:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
In my game, instead of staying in the pool, she always escapes to the nearby shore. I guess she likes it better, even with all the sharks.
I think that's because she tries to attack the mobs, try changing her stance against mobs and her territory to see if that works.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan

lolshackerz

Feb 20, 2024
I did all I can do with this game and waiting for updates now.

Could anyone recommend games similar to this? Collection, farming, leveling up skills, stuff that like where its not a visual novel with linear paths for multiple endings kind of thing. I like grindy stuff lol

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I did all I can do with this game and waiting for updates now.

Could anyone recommend games similar to this? Collection, farming, leveling up skills, stuff that like where its not a visual novel with linear paths for multiple endings kind of thing. I like grindy stuff lol
um well you just need to look up all the survival crafting game: ARK: Survival Evolved,Conan Exiles,7 days to Die,palworld,ect...

Reactions: senaris

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Yeah played those but I want hentai games that's why I'm asking here LOL
that going to be hard since only this game actually put any effort making a "playable" survival crafting game for a sex game, most of other survival crafting sex game are just really low effort shitty rpgm games that make you feel piss off "playing" their shitty attempt at making a survival crafting system.

Aug 13, 2020
additional memo 6

when u are trying to create your own cyborg, getting the cyborg's head who shoot laser (by cutting off the one in the lab), putting it in your cyborg can also shoot lasers
View attachment 3677949
I've used their heads and boobs but they just walk and smack with their arms, no lazer? Do they need other specific body parts?
Disregard, mine are ret%rded and go for a smack instead of lazer 90% of the time.

Last edited:

win23

Jul 8, 2024
guys i've toched something from the options and now i can't play it no becuase it doen't run but because is like an small square and i just can't play does anyone of you can help me?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
guys i've toched something from the options and now i can't play it no becuase it doen't run but because is like an small square and i just can't play does anyone of you can help me?
Your settings are in \Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML\
Try deleting SaveSettings.xml, or replacing it with a fresh one from the archive.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes