YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I still like it but everything feels disconnected. I remember when I first played all those years ago and came across the underground area, it really piqued my interest as not only was that the only area in the game that had music but it was a very sudden and jarring change from the surface of the island and added a lot of mystery. They never did anything more with it, you just go there for bloodstone and quickly forget about it. Looking in the gallery, it looks like the sadako chick was also planned to do much more than stumble around as she has teleporting/floating/crawling out of the ground animations.

The rest of the areas have followed suit, often feeling like they end much more suddenly than they should. There's still a hidden cave entrance in the lab that goes no where, there's still a lot of empty land where the bird boss is in the north east, there are still areas in the earliest parts of the map that look like something was planned to be there but never placed. I know the dev has stated that he wants to finish the game this year but... I doubt he'll revisit a lot of the older places.
completely agree, but we must not forget that the game is really unfinished so that is a given. genuinely can see a whole ton of potential bloom if they keep at it

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
that going to be hard since only this game actually put any effort making a "playable" survival crafting game for a sex game, most of other survival crafting sex game are just really low effort shitty rpgm games that make you feel piss off "playing" their shitty attempt at making a survival crafting system.
with how non restrictive h games are, it honestly have a higher potential at giving better adult oriented story, horror element or even gameplay. I just wish society/game devs didnt have to deter from it because of the taboo surrounding it

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I sure did, I had no idea about this event. Has this been in the game for very long? That's pretty neat.
They say it's been in the game for a long time, but since it's very hard to discover naturally, it only came to the attention of Western community recently.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
So I bought the game and I have the beta branch 0.1.1 I'm wondering how quests work here. It seems the game doesn't show any when I wake up on the island. I'm just wondering around collecting things. How do you start a quest?

ACertainPinkTree

May 30, 2018
So I bought the game and I have the beta branch 0.1.1 I'm wondering how quests work here. It seems the game doesn't show any when I wake up on the island. I'm just wondering around collecting things. How do you start a quest?
You have two routes :
1. Explore the map freely, I assure you, you'll find them in due time
2. You can also consult the guide masterfully crafted by John8r9 here. This thread is kind and very helpful IF and only IF you have read the guide, just don't repeat questions twice (or two hundredth times, to be honest)

Reactions: John8r9

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So I bought the game and I have the beta branch 0.1.1
It's a bit newer than the version here, but there shouldn't be too many changes.

I'm wondering how quests work here. It seems the game doesn't show any when I wake up on the island. I'm just wondering around collecting things. How do you start a quest?
My guide does explain this. I guess the explanation wasn't good enough.
In short, you don't start a quest. You only finish them. Explore, and you'll see where quests can be finished. They are colored diamonds on the map, and colored mist in the game.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
finally got all female npcs and finished all current quests, really want to expand my already stacked up base but there's not much incentive to do that other than for fun. can't wait for the next update

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
I'm probably doing something wrong, I haven't seen a single sex animation with my female character. I got one of the native males to follow me around and he always tells me "not yet" no matter how horny he is. Weird. Also not a single girl-on-girl action :'(

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I'm probably doing something wrong, I haven't seen a single sex animation with my female character. I got one of the native males to follow me around and he always tells me "not yet" no matter how horny he is. Weird. Also not a single girl-on-girl action :'(
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-06-26 205109.png
you need to be on the list with >50 favorability
For example: (male native)73 - 62 (female native)

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
Could anyone recommend games similar to this? Collection, farming, leveling up skills, stuff that like where its not a visual novel with linear paths for multiple endings kind of thing. I like grindy stuff lol
AI-Shoujo maybe.
Character making game and sex-oriented game just like most of Illusion's game,
but offers a little bit of crafting and building aspect.

You can install HardCoreMode mod if you want a bit of survival from hunger, water, and stamina/fatigue;
also DHHMadWorld mod for rape function.

Reactions: lolshackerz

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
flannan it didn't work :c, what do i do now?
Try the following first:
Start the game, when it's that tiny, be sure the window is "active" (click on it once), then hold the ALT key and press ENTER while holding the alt key. It should switch into fullscreen - go into settings and adjust accordingly, then quit and start again to see if everythings fine.

If it does NOT work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
AI-Shoujo maybe.
Character making game and sex-oriented game just like most of Illusion's game,
but offers a little bit of crafting and building aspect.

You can install HardCoreMode mod if you want a bit of survival from hunger, water, and stamina/fatigue;
also DHHMadWorld mod for rape function.
AI-shoujo is very janky and unoptimized tho (atleast for me), but if you want the barebone of survival sex game then it is
serviceable

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
I know E-Made Games, good gameplay but some disgusting things. I can handle some kinks but I have a question, Is it possible to play it and enjoy withouth bizarre mechanics? I ask because played Black Market and could play it and enjoy it without use the "illegal rooms", tried but couldn´t handle it, so my lobby was full of girls LoL.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes