flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I know E-Made Games, good gameplay but some disgusting things. I can handle some kinks but I have a question, Is it possible to play it and enjoy withouth bizarre mechanics? I ask because played Black Market and could play it and enjoy it without use the "illegal rooms", tried but couldn´t handle it, so my lobby was full of girls LoL.
Yes, you don't need to use all the bizarre mechanics.
You don't even need to tame anybody - just the people you befriend in quests would be enough for the only thing that needs villagers - getting milk and wool from animals.
You don't need to build or use anything that's made in guro workbench (although raid-summoning horn and corpse eater are convenient).
You don't need to build all the execution devices either.

Reactions: Shurutsue

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I have to ask since it is been a while since I played the game. I just can't remember how to increase the affection of animals. For example, the sand cat. You can't put them into the cells and give them food there and they don't eat food in the animal corral either. Same with chickens or cows or pigs and so on.
I know I'm missing something, but I can't remember what, lmao.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I have to ask since it is been a while since I played the game. I just can't remember how to increase the affection of animals. For example, the sand cat. You can't put them into the cells and give them food there and they don't eat food in the animal corral either. Same with chickens or cows or pigs and so on.
I know I'm missing something, but I can't remember what, lmao.
It doesn't work on any fence but the correct size. Small animals need to be put in small cages, so the same for both medium and big ones. For example, rabbit goes in small fence, pigs in medium one, alligator into the big one.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
It doesn't work on any fence but the correct size. Small animals need to be put in small cages, so the same for both medium and big ones. For example, rabbit goes in small fence, pigs in medium one, alligator into the big one.
The fences, right. I forgot about small fences. I was trying to use the breeding farm instead.

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Yes, you don't need to use all the bizarre mechanics.
You don't even need to tame anybody - just the people you befriend in quests would be enough for the only thing that needs villagers - getting milk and wool from animals.
You don't need to build or use anything that's made in guro workbench (although raid-summoning horn and corpse eater are convenient).
You don't need to build all the execution devices either.
Thanks! Been playing it and is a bit hard to know whats the objective. Used corpses to scare enemies but it doesn't work haha and I thought you could make your own village so tried to kidnap a woman and well... She doesn't wake up even she is not dead. Is a good game though. I'll keep playing avoiding guro and what's not necessary.

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Any tips for inventory management? I never was good with survival games lol

Oh and how to easily capture male natives?? I wanna do "bros only" run..
Does clubbing them the only option?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thanks! Been playing it and is a bit hard to know whats the objective. Used corpses to scare enemies but it doesn't work haha and I thought you could make your own village so tried to kidnap a woman and well... She doesn't wake up even she is not dead. Is a good game though. I'll keep playing avoiding guro and what's not necessary.
If you want to scare enemies, you need the right totems. I think it's leaf totems and leaf mascots which will convince raids to not come to your village. While baking angry-looking pots will convince tougher enemies to come.

You can tame a woman you captured. Please refer to the guide in my signature for how to do it.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
How the hell I make spider/cloth/cloud storage?
I assumme you want to ask where to get the spider workbench?
In that case, look at John guide, he has the game map with everything describes there

IF you for whatever reason don't want to look at the guide,
IIRC start from the entrance where you fought the native boss
Just hug the wall and go west, sooner or later you will find a cave with many spiders, clear the cave for the workbench

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes