John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
they have the h-scene list that they are willing or considering to implement on discord.

but WHY, why am i seeing something i shouldn't.....

1722200792494.png

male mckeigonormal hB
big footrapeC

big foot raping male mc....but its C

A is already in game
B is the drawing has been finished but not implemented
C is considering

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
they have the h-scene list that they are willing or considering to implement on discord.

View attachment 3877452

male mckeigonormal hB
big footrapeC

A is already in game
B is the drawing has been finished but not implemented
C is considering
Well, while I'm not much of a fan when it comes to male-male, if content like that does make it in, why not fully, right?

On the other hand... is it actually big foot raping male mc or the other way around that's being considered? :unsure:

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020

About time.
The male MC has had it too good for too long compared to the female MC!
Jokes aside: Male rape in H games is always some 'ideal' situation of being raped by an attractive woman. Or even when it's gay rape, it tends to have the men doing the rapin' be buff and attractive on some twinky male.
I look forward to seeing an inverse of that trope where the guy is legit getting pounded by some foul creatures and wants no part of it.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
About time.
The male MC has had it too good for too long compared to the female MC!
Jokes aside: Male rape in H games is always some 'ideal' situation of being raped by an attractive woman. Or even when it's gay rape, it tends to have the men doing the rapin' be buff and attractive on some twinky male.
I look forward to seeing an inverse of that trope where the guy is legit getting pounded by some foul creatures and wants no part of it.
well, its MAD island after all

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
Hi, I have several questions...

1. How and where does the regions reset? Can I build all over the island and the buildings/furniture will persist? Can I build a VERY large base around the starting area (beach)?

2. I trapped chickens and rabbits. If I don't want a pet is there any use to getting their affinity to max?
additional info:
You can even put torch inside cave.
You also can build stack of stairs (2 stairs with maxed height is enough) to enter the south mine (iron mine) from the south entrance which is normally impossible (you can climb the cliff if you disable invisible wall in settings, but that will makes natives and animals could climb the cliff too).

Chickens and Rabbit only use 1 party slot so they're the best option to become a 50 slots walking inventory. Bring 2 of them so you can go on adventure without returning to the base so often.
You need to catch 49 Rucks then trade it with 49 pockets. 1 pocket = 1 inventory slots.

Other usage:
Put them as cheap meat shield (or cheat by using survivor) around your base to distract Native Patrol/Scout and even Raid while your guards kill them with 1-3 first hits or you finish them yourself as an easy exp farm.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight..i guess its time to gather wut we know about the current beta

1. workbench, milking machine and table have hp now. (you can repair it yourself by pressing it or ask npc to repair it [as a job])
  2. mermaid can craft 5 different area's water block now (underground's blood water, chaos area's water, hot spring water from high mountain area, desert's water and ..swamp's water i think)
  3. we have a new totem called carnage totem +1000 raiders' lvl per one [/get def_ass_helltotem_02]
  4. bees house (honey)
  5. mushroom seedbed (grow mushroom on a wood log)
  6. herb planter
  7. /get def_debtotem (beta only, +100000 lvl to raiders)
  8. old lady finally have a top clothing to hide her front
  9. raiders max lvl has been increased to 1000000
  10. libido pot crafted from old man to place on floor to make libido increase faster
  11. female native can masturbate on bed when love is turned off but libido is high enough
  12. you can craft trees from different area
one more thing, seems like theres an elite ver of big foot in the beta. But not rly sure how it works tho
PS: big foot can eat human like female and male natives to become that now
ah yes forgot about the spider food box. but kinda forgot about the function of it

PS: additional memo of work gloves updated with a video

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
ah yes forgot about the spider food box. but kinda forgot about the function of it
Spider food box, spider food box,
does whatever a spider can...

There are two options: either it sticks to walls, or it is passable like spider storage.

Jul 20, 2017
Beta 0.13

■ Fixes and Adjustments
- Fixed a bug where all items would fit onto the platform during construction
- Adjusted so that items do not fit onto the platform when the Shift key is held down during construction
- Adjusted so that only items of the same type will fit onto the platform
- Fixed a bug where the state of being inside the house would not be cleared when the protagonist leaves the house

(If you cannot build a house while outside, try entering and exiting the house once to resolve the issue.)

new File uploaded

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes