John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight..i guess its time to gather wut we know about the current beta

1. workbench, milking machine and table have hp now. (you can repair it yourself by pressing it or ask npc to repair it [as a job])
  2. mermaid can craft 5 different area's water block now (underground's blood water, chaos area's water, hot spring water from high mountain area, desert's water and ..swamp's water i think)
  3. we have a new totem called carnage totem +1000 raiders' lvl per one [/get def_ass_helltotem_02]
  4. bees house (honey)
  5. mushroom seedbed (grow mushroom on a wood log)
  6. herb planter
  7. /get def_debtotem (beta only, +100000 lvl to raiders)
  8. old lady finally have a top clothing to hide her front
  9. raiders max lvl has been increased to 1000000
  10. libido pot crafted from old man to place on floor to make libido increase faster
  11. female native can masturbate on bed when love is turned off but libido is high enough
  12. you can craft trees from different area
  13. spider food box
one more thing, seems like theres an elite ver of big foot in the beta. But not rly sure how it works tho
PS: big foot can eat human like female and male natives to become that now
1722105407672.png

Last edited:

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
Any tips for inventory management?
which inventory did you mean? is it you 'BAG' or your 'CHEST'?

BAG MANAGEMENT
MC have a total of 18 inventory slots, first 9 slots have keybinds (1-9).
I recommend you dedicated last 4 slots for these: Stone, Wood, Fiber, Branch.
You can dedicated one more slot for Arrow (if you use bow like me).

Early game until you can get Ruck, you can tame deer/cow/sheep(s) for additional 20 slots with only 2 party slots.
I recommend you have 40 slots for harvesting such as berry, hide, honey, herb, feather, amber, iron, soil, poop, worm, etc.
so you need at least leader lv 1 (party cap 4) (cost 5 skill points) to bring 2 deers/cows/sheeps.

You can also add 20 more slots for equipments (such as bed, furnace, iron workbench, club, fishing rod, bug net, repair tools, shield, etc) but you need lv 3 leader skill (costs 25 skill points) to get one more deer (what I always aim first when increasing skills).

Once you have access to Ruck in purple area, you should tame it. It has 40 slots for only 3 party cap.
So with leader lv 3 you could bring 2 Ruck for total of 80 slots.

Later, you could just trade the Rucks you catch (untamed) to Nanachi for Pockets to increase 1 inventory slots of any follower you want,
max is 50 slots per follower. Even rabbit or chicken could have 50 slots.

Alternatively, although I don't recommend it.
with lv 2 carry (costs only 15 skill points) you could get another 15 slots inside Large Native bodies for that equipments.
The down sides are you will lose 1 MC's slot to put the body,
you also need to drop the body to access the inventory,
and might forgot to pick it up, ended up losing your items when the body disappear (got too far, teleported, reload save game).

CHEST MANAGEMENT
Well.. I'm sucks at it too..
So I just put cloth storage in a bit diagonal vertical formation near the workbenches and put my crafting items there until I get more advance storage with more slots like spider storage.
I only put item in chest for cloths and items that I don't use or very rarely use for crafting such as shell etc.

Last edited:

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
"mermaid can craft 5 different area's water block now (underground's blood water, chaos area's water, hot spring water from high mountain area, desert's water and ..swamp's water i think)"
I kinda want to know what's the purpose of these water blocks, the one you can craft right now is kind of ugly. But maybe someone managed to make them look not so bad inside their base.

If anyway have a pic with thee mermaid's water block that doesn't look like dogshit, please do share.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Hi, I have several questions...

1. How and where does the regions reset? Can I build all over the island and the buildings/furniture will persist? Can I build a VERY large base around the starting area (beach)?

2. I trapped chickens and rabbits. If I don't want a pet is there any use to getting their affinity to max?

3. Can captured chickens be killed for meat? I can roast the males but can I eat the hens?

4. In the poultry, do hens need to be fed to get eggs?

5. Is there any use for captured rabbits besides pets?

6. Is there good quality bows/arrows or any other kind of ranged weapons or magic weapons/spells?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
1. How and where does the regions reset? Can I build all over the island and the buildings/furniture will persist? Can I build a VERY large base around the starting area (beach)?
Resetting: Save then load. Native villages will fill up again, some "unique" enemies will respawn, some resources may respawn.
- As for caves, they reset once you leave and enter again.
Aside of that, anything player-built will stay - so yeah, you can go ham on size.

2. I trapped chickens and rabbits. If I don't want a pet is there any use to getting their affinity to max?
Not really

3. Can captured chickens be killed for meat? I can roast the males but can I eat the hens?
You can butcher them! When they're in inventory, hover your mouse cursor over it and press T. (Result'll be as if you just killed one, pretty much)

4. In the poultry, do hens need to be fed to get eggs?
You neither need to feed nor need them tamed. They produce eggs roughly every morning in game.

5. Is there any use for captured rabbits besides pets?
Don't really think so - there MIGHT be something tameable that wants them as is as food? (unsure)
But they're easy to get so not necessary to stock up.

6. Is there good quality bows/arrows or any other kind of ranged weapons or magic weapons/spells?
Only one bow afaik, 3(?) types of arrows.
As for other "ranged" weapons or magic weapons, yes, although they're more melee weapons with specials that might be ranged!

• Red Heart
Reactions: timmy95 and flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight..i guess its time to gather wut we know about the current beta

1. workbench, milking machine and table have hp now. (you can repair it yourself by pressing it or ask npc to repair it [as a job])
  2. mermaid can craft 5 different area's water block now (underground's blood water, chaos area's water, hot spring water from high mountain area, desert's water and ..swamp's water i think)
  3. we have a new totem called carnage totem +1000 raiders' lvl per one [/get def_ass_helltotem_02]
  4. bees house (honey)
  5. mushroom seedbed (grow mushroom on a wood log)
  6. herb planter
  7. /get def_debtotem (beta only, +100000 lvl to raiders)
  8. old lady finally have a top clothing to hide her front
  9. raiders max lvl has been increased to 1000000
  10. libido pot crafted from old man to place on floor to make libido increase faster
  11. female native can masturbate on bed when love is turned off but libido is high enough
  12. you can craft trees from different area
one more thing, seems like theres an elite ver of big foot in the beta. But not rly sure how it works tho
Might be while blood rain is on? Rucks do that depending on the weather.
I think werewolf and a few other predators can eat them.
aight, the conclusion is the big foot can eat humans to become that. (female and male natives)

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
kinda crazy how they're working on all these things, wish they would just add more sex scenes and girls. I dont care about bees or different colors of water lol. Minecraft ass updates
Hmmm, I have nothing against it, but at least I hope the game will get consistent on the sex possibilities. Masturbation and having the ability to have sex with all the characters that are properly meant to have sex.

Dec 25, 2018
Has anyone experienced the game frequently dropping frames?
I've been playing this game for more than 2 months but this is the first time I've experienced frame drops..
Every few seconds it gets hit by a frame drop and then returns to normal again but a few seconds later it gets hit by a frame drop again..
Even though a few hours ago I could still play the game normally..
The game suffers from frame drops when I play the game from the beginning again.
I played using the fast path, such as entering the black forest area in the north by climbing cliffs and using fast travel flag. does it affect the frame drop?

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
I've been playing this game for more than 2 months but this is the first time I've experienced frame drops..
Every few seconds it gets hit by a frame drop and then returns to normal again but a few seconds later it gets hit by a frame drop again..
The game suffers from frame drops when I play the game from the beginning again.
I played using the fast path, such as entering the black forest area in the north by climbing cliffs and using fast travel flag. does it affect the frame drop?
well the game is in beta so its expected, personally I only get very slight frame drop near my base but it's not as distracting as yours

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Mine goes at 30 fps more or less, but that's on me for playing at 4GB ram.

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
which inventory did you mean? is it you 'BAG' or your 'CHEST'?

BAG MANAGEMENT
MC have a total of 18 inventory slots, first 9 slots have keybinds (1-9).
I recommend you dedicated last 4 slots for these: Stone, Wood, Fiber, Branch.
You can dedicated one more slot for Arrow (if you use bow like me).

Early game until you can get Ruck, you can tame deer/cow/sheep(s) for additional 20 slots with only 2 party slots.
I recommend you have 40 slots for harvesting such as berry, hide, honey, herb, feather, amber, iron, soil, poop, worm, etc.
so you need at least leader lv 1 (party cap 4) (cost 5 skill points) to bring 2 deers/cows/sheeps.

You can also add 20 more slots for equipments (such as bed, furnace, iron workbench, club, fishing rod, bug net, repair tools, shield, etc) but you need lv 3 leader skill (costs 25 skill points) to get one more deer (what I always aim first when increasing skills).

Once you have access to Ruck in purple area, you should tame it. It has 40 slots for only 3 party cap.
So with leader lv 3 you could bring 2 Ruck for total of 80 slots.

Later, you could just trade the Rucks you catch (untamed) to Nanachi for Pockets to increase 1 inventory slots of any follower you want,
max is 50 slots per follower. Even rabbit or chicken could have 50 slots.

Alternatively, although I don't recommend it.
with lv 2 carry (costs only 15 skill points) you could get another 15 slots inside Large Native bodies for that equipments.
The down sides are you will lose 1 MC's slot to put the body,
you also need to drop the body to access the inventory,
and might forgot to pick it up, ended up losing your items when the body disappear (got too far, teleported, reload save game).

CHEST MANAGEMENT
Well.. I'm sucks at it too..
So I just put cloth storage in a bit diagonal vertical formation near the workbenches and put my crafting items there until I get more advance storage with more slots like spider storage.
I only put item in chest for cloths and items that I don't use or very rarely use for crafting such as shell etc.

Nice, exactly what I've need, as for the chest management, guess I gotta make do lol

thx

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes