timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
additional info:
Thanks for the info. I have several more questions...

1. Are walls any good? With how large my base already is (and I plan to go bigger) will walls stop native raids and patrols, or will they spawn inside the walls (*cough* Fallout 4)? Also there are no gates right?

2. Where can I find the old man native, is there a fixed/guaranteed spawn location or is it random? I found the old woman BTW.

3. Where can I find the muscular women I can see in the screenshots?

4. Any way to reduce the frequency of raids or eliminate raids entirely?

5. How to repair furniture? Some natives broke one of my poultry farms, with the chicken inside. I saw no option to repair it. But I picked up the chickens and the coop and placed the coop again and it was fixed. Is that the only way? Is there a alert for broken stuff? Will the native workers fix broken stuff them selves?

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Jul 24, 2021
I don't wanna be that guy, but what's taking so long?

Edit: after I commented this, I just saw someone post 0.13 beta of the game. I'm not sure if it's legit though.

Last edited:

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
1. Are walls any good? With how large my base already is (and I plan to go bigger) will walls stop native raids and patrols, or will they spawn inside the walls (*cough* Fallout 4)? Also there are no gates right?
Walls can be useful, especially in combination with "needles" (the spikes) - delaying and damaging them until they bust through, potentially killing or fainting them if they're weak enough.
As for whether or not they could "spawn inside"... I think they spawn some distance away from their target, so potentially yes, they might spawn inside (didn't test though)

2. Where can I find the old man native, is there a fixed/guaranteed spawn location or is it random? I found the old woman BTW.
Random pretty much, shouldn't be that rare though.

3. Where can I find the muscular women I can see in the screenshots?
Raids of level 50 with flower totems I think? (refer to John's guide for detailed info, don't know exact details anymore)

4. Any way to reduce the frequency of raids or eliminate raids entirely?
Blue smoke thingy to increase the time until a raid occurs - alternatively, use leaf mascots and such to decrease the number.
If the decreased number is higher than the raid count, a raid won't occur!

5. How to repair furniture? Some natives broke one of my poultry farms, with the chicken inside. I saw no option to repair it. But I picked up the chickens and the coop and placed the coop again and it was fixed. Is that the only way? Is there a alert for broken stuff? Will the native workers fix broken stuff them selves?
I assume you're still on the 0.0.12 version of this thread, in which case, it should automatically repair itself once the raid ends.
(If not, try /repall command, it should repair everything, or wait and finish the next raid)

• Red Heart
Reactions: M12RUSS and timmy95
Jul 20, 2017
Walls can be useful, especially in combination with "needles" (the spikes) - delaying and damaging them until they bust through, potentially killing or fainting them if they're weak enough.
As for whether or not they could "spawn inside"... I think they spawn some distance away from their target, so potentially yes, they might spawn inside (didn't test though)

Random pretty much, shouldn't be that rare though.

Raids of level 50 with flower totems I think? (refer to John's guide for detailed info, don't know exact details anymore)

Blue smoke thingy to increase the time until a raid occurs - alternatively, use leaf mascots and such to decrease the number.
If the decreased number is higher than the raid count, a raid won't occur!

I assume you're still on the 0.0.12 version of this thread, in which case, it should automatically repair itself once the raid ends.
(If not, try /repall command, it should repair everything, or wait and finish the next raid)
Where have version 0.13

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Where have version 0.13
Thread hasn't been updated to 0.1.3 version yet.
If you bought the game, you can join the beta branch (right click, properties, beta or something like that), it'll update the game.
Friendly reminder about beta branches:
They tend to be relatively unstable, so they don't hit the "normal" release on steam yet.
So if you do participate, you may hit unexpected issues, or game crashes.

KhumnBra

Jan 14, 2019
It's sad to want to play beta 1.1 and even after 2 days of searching, you can't find anything. I have more fun with bugs, and there are many mechanics that I like to see in tests.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
I've downloaded the DLC from their site, put it into Streaming Assets/DLC folder, but it's not working? Is there an option toggle in-game that I need to switch on or something?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I've downloaded the DLC from their site, put it into Streaming Assets/DLC folder, but it's not working? Is there an option toggle in-game that I need to switch on or something?
when u r in game, press enter and type /npc 16 to check if a small npc spawn beside you

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
hey so do i move all the XML file and the dlc to the new update in the new folder? or is there anything else i need to move for the update completion?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Has there been any content updates since 0.0.5? Or have they just been mainly bug fixes
Change logs list only bug fixes. The developers want us to find content changes on our own. That said, a page or two before, there is a list of content changes that are in the development branch on steam, and aren't present here on F95.

hey so do i move all the XML file and the dlc to the new update in the new folder? or is there anything else i need to move for the update completion?
I move everything in the save folder and DLC folder, and it works fine.
DLC folder should have only one file, while save folder should have saves, settings, and none.bat.

Reactions: Shurutsue
Jul 20, 2017
Thread hasn't been updated to 0.1.3 version yet.
If you bought the game, you can join the beta branch (right click, properties, beta or something like that), it'll update the game.
Friendly reminder about beta branches:
They tend to be relatively unstable, so they don't hit the "normal" release on steam yet.
So if you do participate, you may hit unexpected issues, or game crashes.
Update 0.13 beta its on Page 418 from me Uploaded

chadmodenjoyer

Feb 10, 2024
they have the h-scene list that they are willing or considering to implement on discord.

but WHY, why am i seeing something i shouldn't.....

View attachment 3877452

male mckeigonormal hB
big footrapeC

big foot raping male mc....but its C

A is already in game
B is the drawing has been finished but not implemented
C is considering
What about the oneeshota content? I never heard about it again:confused:

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Update 0.13 beta its on Page 418 from me Uploaded
You're confusing me right now, apologies.
Although I did a quick check, your upload is pretty much the same as the thread's version (0.0.12)
There seem to be no file-differences between both (aside of time-stamps potentially)

Additionally, if you do wish to provide download links to a new version of this game, so the thread will be updated accordingly, please refer to https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-post-content-under-games-comics-animations.50728/ Section 2 (y)
(and ensure your upload is in fact a newer version)

• Sad
Reactions: Cloud Strife89

Zelchar

Nov 22, 2017
After adding four of the decoration that makes a percentage of raiders female, I decided my reticence in killing females made this untenable and removed all four. However I've noticed while this decreased the number of female raiders, out of the 12 I get there's still 2-3 that are female in each raid. I placed all of them together intentionally to avoid missing one so I don't think I still have one somewhere. Bug? I'm holding out small hope that upon loading the game again it will be back to normal. v0.0.12

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes