Furukurimu

Sep 8, 2018
Thanks for the info. I have several more questions...

1. Are walls any good? With how large my base already is (and I plan to go bigger) will walls stop native raids and patrols, or will they spawn inside the walls (*cough* Fallout 4)? Also there are no gates right?

2. Where can I find the old man native, is there a fixed/guaranteed spawn location or is it random? I found the old woman BTW.

3. Where can I find the muscular women I can see in the screenshots?

4. Any way to reduce the frequency of raids or eliminate raids entirely?

5. How to repair furniture? Some natives broke one of my poultry farms, with the chicken inside. I saw no option to repair it. But I picked up the chickens and the coop and placed the coop again and it was fixed. Is that the only way? Is there a alert for broken stuff? Will the native workers fix broken stuff them selves?

1. Walls useful but not full proof. Here's a full proof one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unlike tables and other stuff. These wooden pillars are indestructible, pair them with Iron Needles and you're good to go.
The rest are just my preference.

2. Random.

3. Haven't played the game long enough to see that yet.

4. All of them die before even getting near.. not sure further down the line.. but so far they ignore the walls i made and die to the iron needles.

5. I have not broken stuff yet.. perhaps you just need to interact with the item. try moving away and pressing "e" on different angles. Change perspective using Ctrl + Mouse Wheel Click then try interacting again using "e".

Edit: I meant to hide this enormous photo using spoiler but I dunno how.. apologies.
Nevermind, figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan and timmy95

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
5. How to repair furniture? Some natives broke one of my poultry farms, with the chicken inside. I saw no option to repair it. But I picked up the chickens and the coop and placed the coop again and it was fixed. Is that the only way? Is there a alert for broken stuff? Will the native workers fix broken stuff them selves?
As far as I can tell the intended behavior is that they should repair automatically after the raid ends but sometimes it seems like it doesn't work and they get stuck in a broken state, the only solution I've found was to save and then load the game which fixes them.

Reactions: timmy95

VladeSouza

Jan 26, 2022
My question is a bit personal, but is there any chance of the game receiving a translation into Brazilian Portuguese ? It's something I would like because although I'm fluent in English I still have some difficulties reading some expressions, and I also don't know how to use these expressions correctly.

ruzzmer

Mar 15, 2024
It's kinda silly that the game's randomly generated natives can sometimes have a slightly tan or wildly colored skin tones like red, green or blue but there's no actual dark-skinned natives.
Where are my nubian queens, game! xD
At the very least there's the surgery table to make your own.

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
My question is a bit personal, but is there any chance of the game receiving a translation into Brazilian Portuguese ? It's something I would like because although I'm fluent in English I still have some difficulties reading some expressions, and I also don't know how to use these expressions correctly.
I havent seen the devs responding in english even once in the discord, so though chance for having any other languages.

Reactions: VladeSouza

Jack8950

Feb 20, 2022
how can i fuck youna and other npcs.i tamed a npc. but i didn'nt find any option for fuck. and also can i rape the npc while they are fainted or sleeping without taming them.

Jul 20, 2017
Thread hasn't been updated to 0.1.3 version yet.
If you bought the game, you can join the beta branch (right click, properties, beta or something like that), it'll update the game.
Friendly reminder about beta branches:
They tend to be relatively unstable, so they don't hit the "normal" release on steam yet.
So if you do participate, you may hit unexpected issues, or game crashes.
I have uploaded the new Build

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i cant open the dlc zip
You don't need to. Just shove the whole zip into the DLC catalog.

how can i fuck youna and other npcs.i tamed a npc. but i didn'nt find any option for fuck. and also can i rape the npc while they are fainted or sleeping without taming them.
In the "talk" selection, there is "sex" option, if you're playing as a male MC at the moment. The woman will refuse unless your relationship is higher than 50, or you're using some kind of sex magic. You can improve your relationship by adventuring together, or by dancing (hold Q).

Last edited:
Reactions: Shurutsue

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Since the game seems rather successful, it is likely that there would be translations. If not by developers, then by fans.
Also don't worry if you're having trouble understanding this game. It was not translated by a native speaker, so it can be hard to understand for anybody (except, maybe, Japanese people who also studied English in similar conditions to the author).

Jack8950

Feb 20, 2022
In the "talk" selection, there is "sex" option, if you're playing as a male MC at the moment. The woman will refuse unless your relationship is higher than 50, or you're using some kind of sex magic. You can improve your relationship by adventuring together, or by dancing (hold Q).
oww. but cann't i rape them . like after amputed them.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Not Creator Order for My Pogramme and Games.

This My Dekstop not You Desktop

Have Only 10 Pogramme on dekstop

THE FUCK YOU MEAN TE-
You know what nevermind, fair enough, you do you.
Me trying to tell you to do stuff that is completely unnecessary already is akin to encroaching your private space and that is unfair and downright weird.
As such I apologize.
But goddamn how can you open a game quickly with so many icons?
Do you just memorize where they are?
Because I'm legitimately curious.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes