timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
So, some more questions (unexplained mechanics in this game never ends, sorry).

1. Bestiality? Where?

2. How to get the fat pervert's sex scene? I fought him with yona and he either kills me, drains my stamina (white bar) with a grab and continuous punch attack to the groin. But after stamina runs out yona gets dumped in a garbage with cum leaking out. But no sex scene is shown. I know these is sex because I checked the gallery.

3. Do they enter houses themselves or do I need to place them there? Are tents and/or leaf beds in the open a good substitute? I read about a bug where the natives will only go to one house and if all beds are occupied, will just stand there. So a large house is preferable I think. Which is the best?

4. How to make the raids target a native villager instead of the MC. I haven't done a kidnapping and rescue quest yet so don't have a raid magnet amulet.

5. Which bosses are not respawning and have sex scenes (so I can try them out with both MC before killing them)? And which bosses are capturable? I defeated the fat pervert, spider and native boss. Any one of those capturable?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So, some more questions (unexplained mechanics in this game never ends, sorry).

1. Bestiality? Where?

2. How to get the fat pervert's sex scene? I fought him with yona and he either kills me, drains my stamina (white bar) with a grab and continuous punch attack to the groin. But after stamina runs out yona gets dumped in a garbage with cum leaking out. But no sex scene is shown. I know these is sex because I checked the gallery.

3. Do they enter houses themselves or do I need to place them there? Are tents and/or leaf beds in the open a good substitute? I read about a bug where the natives will only go to one house and if all beds are occupied, will just stand there. So a large house is preferable I think. Which is the best?

4. How to make the raids target a native villager instead of the MC. I haven't done a kidnapping and rescue quest yet so don't have a raid magnet amulet yet.

5. Which bosses are not respawning and have sex scenes (so I can try them out with both MC before killing them)? And which bosses are capturable? I defeated the fat pervert, spider and native boss. Any one of those capturable?
1. Animal-type bosses, such as giant spider or werewolf, can do bestiality to female MC if you lose to them.

2. Takumi has 2 fights. Maybe it happens in the other one? I never really looked for that scene myself.
Unless you mean the other fat pervert, the one who lives in a tent. I haven't looked for that scene either.

3. House needs to be in the villager's zone. They will enter there on their own. Native tents (the ones you can enter) are a good substitute. Either way, the house needs beds inside of it.
Beds outside and other kinds of tents are not a substitute, but they are sex spots, if you like watching your villagers having sex.
House size is not a big deal, because finding more than 4 villagers who will tolerate each other is hard.

4. Raid target seems to be chosen at random, unless somebody is wearing raid magnet.

5. Most bosses that have quest mist do not respawn. Spider and man in a tent respawn. Some of these can be befriended through quests and dialogue.
Bosses that do not have quest mist respawn, and can be tamed by beating them with club and putting them in a cage. Dungeon bosses might be the exception, I never checked.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
2. Takumi has 2 fights. Maybe it happens in the other one? I never really looked for that scene myself.
Unless you mean the other fat pervert, the one who lives in a tent. I haven't looked for that scene either.
I was talking about the man in the tent. I figured it out just now. After losing to him and having him deplete yona's stamina he proceeds to have sex with her. Might have to click the screen to progress. The mistake I did was to click on the button on the bottom right corner that had something written in Japanese. I thought it was "progress" or "continue", but it ends the sex scene, so I guess it was written "end".

because finding more than 4 villagers who will tolerate each other is hard.
Explain this mechanic please. Do their personality and like/dislike matters?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Explain this mechanic please. Do their personality and like/dislike matters?
Yes, every villager has a personality that is their own, a personality that they like, and a personality if they dislike.
If you put them with somebody whose personality they dislike, they will quickly go unhappy and start rebelling.
And if you put them with somebody they like, they will forge bonds quicker. Which is less likely to cause trouble, but sometimes makes them suffer from unrequited love.
Also, men sometimes get into conflicts because they love the same woman, and they don't want to share. It doesn't seem to happen if everybody in a home is female and they all love one another.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Yes, every villager has a personality that is their own, a personality that they like, and a personality if they dislike.
If you put them with somebody whose personality they dislike, they will quickly go unhappy and start rebelling.
And if you put them with somebody they like, they will forge bonds quicker. Which is less likely to cause trouble, but sometimes makes them suffer from unrequited love.
Also, men sometimes get into conflicts because they love the same woman, and they don't want to share. It doesn't seem to happen if everybody in a home is female and they all love one another.
Damn! Well I was for a majority female village anyway, all the more reason to go fully into that direction. I think that disabling love in the option prevents that right? What happens if a native rebels?

Any way to get soybean and beehive reliably? I have some soybean plants but they don't automatically turn to seed?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Damn! Well I was for a majority female village anyway, all the more reason to go fully into that direction. I think that disabling love in the option prevents that right? What happens if a native rebels?

Any way to get soybean and beehive reliably? I have some soybean plants but they don't automatically turn to seed?
if you want to focus on leveling the npc you capture and may be yourself it actually more beneficial to have them inconstant fighting piss off mood with each other,npc get more xp from defeating higher lv characters, npc in your village wont die they only get put in knock out state,their healing factor is base off their fullness, so by starving them you can have high lv npc that revive themselves at low hp that can be defeated with just a tap.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
They should turn into seeds at some point IIRC.
As for beehives, I think you'll have to walk around bashing all you find, then save and load to have them spawn again I think (unsure).
For honey, there's a new hive you can build, requires wood, a beehive and 3 bees! (Will produce honey every morning)

if you want to focus on leveling the npc you capture and may be yourself it actually more beneficial to have them inconstant fighting piss off mood with each other,npc get more xp from defeating higher lv characters, npc in your village wont die they only get put in knock out state,their healing factor is base off their fullness, so by starving them you can have high lv npc that revive themselves at low hp that can be defeated with just a tap.
The cesspool strategy. Definitely a good one :ROFLMAO:

Is it the latest version or an older one?
Should be the latest as of right now. (Thread says v0.13 but it's 0.1.3)

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
They should turn into seeds at some point IIRC.
As for beehives, I think you'll have to walk around bashing all you find, then save and load to have them spawn again I think (unsure).
For honey, there's a new hive you can build, requires wood, a beehive and 3 bees! (Will produce honey every morning)

The cesspool strategy. Definitely a good one :ROFLMAO:

Should be the latest as of right now. (Thread says v0.13 but it's 0.1.3)
always love to find inhuman exploit in game like this, Lost my sense of morality since Rimworld and Kenshi ;)

• Haha
Reactions: flannan

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MadIsland-0.13Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
How do you capture bees? I whack them with sword and they die and turn into grub. I whack them with mace and deplete their stamina and they turn into grub.
And I can't figure out how to use the bug catching net. Equipping it and right clicking just does a "power attack" that does minimal damage. Even when bees are nearby I can't catch them.

I'm still in v0.12 now. Is bee catching a v0.13 addition?

And the soybeans finally turned into seed. It seems soybeans take longer than other crops.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
This v0.13 added the masturbation animation or no?
This is v0.1.3, masturbation is in there yes, it was added in v0.1.1

How do you capture bees? I whack them with sword and they die and turn into grub. I whack them with mace and deplete their stamina and they turn into grub.
And I can't figure out how to use the bug catching net. Equipping it and right clicking just does a "power attack" that does minimal damage. Even when bees are nearby I can't catch them.

I'm still in v0.12 now. Is bee catching a v0.13 addition?

And the soybeans finally turned into seed. It seems soybeans take longer than other crops.
I never really used bugnets in 0.0.12... only really started that with 0.1.3 due to that craft (which was added with 0.1.2, so for the craft you'll still need the newer version)
But in 0.1.3 you need to use the right click with the iron bug net on a certain distance away from them... too close and you won't catch em, too far away, same thing, so yeah unsure on a nice method for that (yet).

Reactions: flannan and timmy95
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes