Aug 13, 2020
Mouse? I control everything with mouse in there, and it seems to work.
Let me be more specific
Keyboard does nothing besides Enter, and theres no use for commands there
LMB to select the buttons from left and right panels, but dawn/noon/night buttons dont work
MMB for pan, wheels for zoom work
RMB no effect
Upon selecting a H-Scene button there seems to be no way to "advance" through the loop cycles

Reactions: flannan

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Upon selecting a H-Scene button there seems to be no way to "advance" through the loop cycles
After selecting a scene on the right, you have their seperate animation-parts on the left.
They're not really linked up (as in auto-advancing to the next part) in the preview, like they'd be ingame, so you'll have to switch to the respective parts manually (left side)

Aug 13, 2020
After selecting a scene on the right, you have their seperate animation-parts on the left.
They're not really linked up (as in auto-advancing to the next part) in the preview, like they'd be ingame, so you'll have to switch to the respective parts manually (left side)
no hotkey then? Odd, since in game u just LMB to advance the loops
Also, I borked the Giantess event, any way to edit it? Don't wanna undo 10h played afterwards

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Is this update just a bug fix? Or did they add more things?
aight..i guess its time to gather wut we know about the current beta

1. workbench, milking machine and table have hp now. (you can repair it yourself by pressing it or ask npc to repair it [as a job])
  2. mermaid can craft 5 different area's water block now (underground's blood water, chaos area's water, hot spring water from high mountain area, desert's water and ..swamp's water i think)
  3. we have a new totem called carnage totem +1000 raiders' lvl per one [/get def_ass_helltotem_02]
  4. bees house (honey)
  5. mushroom seedbed (grow mushroom on a wood log)
  6. herb planter
  7. /get def_debtotem (beta only, +100000 lvl to raiders)
  8. old lady finally have a top clothing to hide her front
  9. raiders max lvl has been increased to 1000000
  10. libido pot crafted from old man to place on floor to make libido increase faster
  11. female native can masturbate on bed when love is turned off but libido is high enough
  12. you can craft trees from different area
  13. spider food box
one more thing, seems like theres an elite ver of big foot in the beta. But not rly sure how it works tho
PS: big foot can eat human like female and male natives to become that now
View attachment 3873793

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Also, I borked the Giantess event, any way to edit it? Don't wanna undo 10h played afterwards
I think you can just spawn her with cheat codes.

Damn! Well I was for a majority female village anyway, all the more reason to go fully into that direction. I think that disabling love in the option prevents that right? What happens if a native rebels?

Any way to get soybean and beehive reliably? I have some soybean plants but they don't automatically turn to seed?
Yes, disabling love in a villager's settings should prevent this kind of trouble, but will also prevent them from getting morale boosts from being in good company.

Soybeans behave just like all the other plants in a planter, it's just that you have little use for their normal (green) beans, and want all of them to age into seeds. I put 3 stone planters away from the villagers to supply my soybean flour needs. Besides birth promotion items, soybean flour also goes into healing potions.

Beehives spawn randomly, but there is a way to get more: plant all your acorns, and soon you'll have a lot of trees. A lot of trees means a lot of chances for a beehive to appear.

Also, you could catch bees with an iron net in earlier versions too. But there was no way to tame them. Finally they have some good use.

Never played Rimworld, but kenshi sure was a loveably rough diamond.
Still need to invest as much time into Mad Island :sneaky:
Rimworld is in many ways similar to this game, but with no graphic sex (your "pawns" can still have sex if their love life goes well, but you just see them lying in a double bed together), and much more complexity. For example, to tame raiders you've captured, it's not enough to give them food, somebody has to regularly come and talk to them. Or you can just tell your doctor to disassemble them for organs, which can be later used for transplantation into your pawns.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2020
I think you can just spawn her with cheat codes.
She spawns either as an enemy that can't be knocked out or a fainted body that can't be picked up. She also seems to have no way of taming outside of the event. 10h wasted? I swear this game needs to be played with an open guide on a secondary display

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
She spawns either as an enemy that can't be knocked out or a fainted body that can't be picked up. She also seems to have no way of taming outside of the event. 10h wasted?
There are multiple spawn commands that summon her in different states. But I did not work with those commands much.

I swear this game needs to be played with an open guide on a secondary display
Or you can go old-school, and save your game before going into any quest-looking mist.

Reactions: Shurutsue

Gonzo55

Jun 27, 2024
Hi guys, i lost my main male mc: i created a wood tent and drag leaf beds inside, went to sleep with female mc and when i woke up the male mc vanised. I caught a glimpse of him while inside the tent but after that nothing. I tried to empty the tent and move it to see if he comes back but nothing. Anyone knows the solution to this?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hi guys, i lost my main male mc: i created a wood tent and drag leaf beds inside, went to sleep with female mc and when i woke up the male mc vanised. I caught a glimpse of him while inside the tent but after that nothing. I tried to empty the tent and move it to see if he comes back but nothing. Anyone knows the solution to this?
If you have a blue flag, you can summon him to it.
Otherwise, use /change command to forcibly transfer to him.

Jul 24, 2021
Where can I find the crafting recipe for the bee house?
Also, I remember getting an upgraded fishing rod via commands. Is there a Crafting recipe for that too?

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
She spawns either as an enemy that can't be knocked out or a fainted body that can't be picked up. She also seems to have no way of taming outside of the event. 10h wasted? I swear this game needs to be played with an open guide on a secondary display
if you want her slave version you need to summon her as an item,go look at the list of item commands and then spawn her in ur inventory

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
ah yes, also the old lady's top cannot be crafted..which means u have to steal from the old lady native's one

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes