Mr.khoa

Apr 20, 2021
Even though it's v0.13, I don't see him masturbating when his sexual desire is 100/100. View attachment 3885379
a bạn à , bản 0.13 bản mới nhất chỉ fix lỗi với thêm 1 số chức năng thui , chứ chưa đưa thêm gì mới , sắp có bản cập nhập lớn rồi , đợi thêm 1 thời gian nữa mới có , bản mới nhìu hoạt ảnh hơn có thêm tự sướng và nhìu cái khác

Jul 24, 2021
I know I've said this once before, but is there any place I can get mods for this game? I know the workshop is still closed, but I really want to use the building mods for my base and I'm not so confident in my modding skills. Please let me know. Thanks.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Any fun tribe idea I can create? Since the island doesn't have different factions, I can't exactly conquer them for fun
How about making a tribe for each animal cosplay you have? If possible, have them live with their totem animal.

Also, try making a tribe that looks like Dracula and his family. Use Halloween raids and craftbench for ideas.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shurutsue

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Aight...for those who keep asking how male native use toilet (with female native in)

They can still use the toilet even if their moral is 0.
unrequited love is necessary. For example, he like the other person's personality, but the other person hates his personality.
It means that a woman who doesn’t like his personality need to be inside his territory.
need other females to have at least -50 favorability towards him.

PS:
unrequited love
1. Use the toilet first if there is one
2. If you don’t have a toilet in his territory, his moral will be deducted once if he was disliked each time showing on log. If he reaches the limit, he will beat other ally npc and try to rape them

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I havnt mentioned slave or furniture version.
If it wasnt clear by now, I want her follower version with optional sex, but I spared her the wrong way and played 10h afterwards.
/friend 110
then old fashion way. (raise her favorability to 51 then u can have sex anywhere u want) just dancing with q or love potion (+50)

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Ngwa chenu

Jul 7, 2019
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.12 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(83) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Inf. Lives Cheat
- Inf. Food and Water Cheat(NPCs included)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage
- Drops x100
- Generate maxStackDrops | NPC Drops +100 to +500
Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops.

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999

IMPORTANT: This is for the BETA version of the game, if you have the bought Steam version you need to select the beta test. Thy
J_Bunny for testing and the dll!
EA Build V0.12.0 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v21.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.29
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll and saves, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

Please update to 0.13 beta version

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes