kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
For some reason, the residents have become invisible, but they still work and have sex, what is the bug and how to fix it?
It started with the fact that I noticed a visual decrease in people in the village, but no one stole them and they are still on the list of residents...
1723045068936.png

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
I think in all but one they are "stuck in a wall" kind of deal, with their ass sticking out.
Whereas the one of them, they're sitting on the toilet.
(You either just see the ass and legs, or whole body aside of legs and hands i think, don't remember fully but yeah)
I see.. thanks to your answer now I realized they are different:
1. Toilet (Benki) is for the Wooden Toilet (beside Tomb on the crafting menu). Girl sits on top of the hole.
2. Stuck in Wall (Kabe Shiri) is for Toilet (Wood or Stone) (beside the tables and gallows). Girl's top body stucks into the hole.

lol. I always build my base for survival to the point I forget this is an eroge and forget to build the kinky eroge stuffs.

For some reason, the residents have become invisible, but they still work and have sex, what is the bug and how to fix it?
It started with the fact that I noticed a visual decrease in people in the village, but no one stole them and they are still on the list of residents...
View attachment 3908079
just a guess.. are you checking "Summon Limit" in the Options>Debug?

Jul 8, 2017
hmm i see well anyting new m need to know cause at least hoping for more bossses or girls to get but also wondering where the save file would be

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there any other way to reduce the libido of the villagers besides love?
Just let them have full libido. They wouldn't die from that.

So does the wooden net has any use, except crafting the iron one?
I think you can catch crabs with it, and make crab dishes. I don't know why they can't just catch crabs with their hands.
You can also try catching mice with it, to tame a cat.

If using natives for farming, do the natives fully complete the plant-harvest-replant cycle automatically?

What I mean is do the natives automatically harvest grown crops and put those in the harvest box? And do they plant any seed/crop from anywhere or do i need to plant myself?
They fake it. What I mean is, they pretend to be properly growing crops, leaving some for seeds and so on. And they fill your harvest box with fresh produce. But they don't actually do it the same way you or me would do it.
You need to plant the first seeds, and then they'll pretend to replant them as necessary.

Reactions: timmy95

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
I see.. thanks to your answer now I realized they are different:
1. Toilet (Benki) is for the Wooden Toilet (beside Tomb on the crafting menu). Girl sits on top of the hole.
2. Stuck in Wall (Kabe Shiri) is for Toilet (Wood or Stone) (beside the tables and gallows). Girl's top body stucks into the hole.

lol. I always build my base for survival to the point I forget this is an eroge and forget to build the kinky eroge stuffs.

just a guess.. are you checking "Summon Limit" in the Options>Debug?
Yes, I have Summon Limit enabled, what does it mean? I turned it off, but the tenants never returned.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
:HideThePain: thats awkward, i just realized i forgot to add lying to reika will lead u losing a face-to-face sex scene when doing on wooden bed after the event in my guide
If I am not mistaken, that is the scene that happens sitting on the stone bed near the keigo fight area right? I thought it was tied to sparing keigo. Do you still get the scene if you kill keigo?

And in my game where I left keigo alive, the same sex animation can be played if selecting to have sex on a wooden bed. If I somehow don't get the animation the first time is it gone forever?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
If I am not mistaken, that is the scene that happens sitting on the stone bed near the keigo fight area right? I thought it was tied to sparing keigo. Do you still get the scene if you kill keigo?

And in my game where I left keigo alive, the same sex animation can be played if selecting to have sex on a wooden bed. If I somehow don't get the animation the first time is it gone forever?
Yes.......Oof, well shit, need to add sth again....killing keigo will lose the scene later when having sex on wooden bed

Reactions: timmy95

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
Is this a known issue? I keep turning on names and favorites for all my npcs, but it just keeps getting toggled off every time. I have about two dozen npcs on my beach camp, and I fav about 12. I remember it dropping to 6-5 after a while.

also my companions (a Elder sister and another time an underground lady) disappeared. I don’t think they were killed… i just turn a corner and notice my party size is 0/6.

PiraunOPOPS

Aug 16, 2023
Is this a known issue? I keep turning on names and favorites for all my npcs, but it just keeps getting toggled off every time. I have about two dozen npcs on my beach camp, and I fav about 12. I remember it dropping to 6-5 after a while.

also my companions (a Elder sister and another time an underground lady) disappeared. I don’t think they were killed… i just turn a corner and notice my party size is 0/6.
normally they cant dead/killed, native who already your friend only can dead if they got captured by raid and u not help him/her.

Aug 22, 2021
How does one affect raid spawn locations? I moved my base to the hill just right of the center on the map (the one with only one path up from the north with the south blocked by cliffs), and now every raid spawns halfway up the cliff stuck on the wall unable to reach me or be reached.

I was thinking about using stairs to build a way to glitch them off, their AI sucks at the best of times so I doubt that will help. I have tried moving the base flag around the base to see if that affects it, but it seems stuck like that now.

I really don't want to move everything to another spot to fix this...

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes