arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
Can someone please enlighten me on how you're supposed to catch the bees I have the iron bug net and then I right click on them two hit and I get a worm not a bee?

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
Also, I think I’m at the point where I’m going to finally move out of beach base. Anyone recommend any interesting locations to set up on the map?

Jack8950

Feb 20, 2022
Also, I think I’m at the point where I’m going to finally move out of beach base. Anyone recommend any interesting locations to set up on the map?
i moved near a desert oasis. there has same some little problems like. you can't hunt meat in desert. the preys give fiber and mysterious liquid. also trees don't give you wood and you can't found rock there. but i have log and excavation mine so it doesn't bother. the enemies are also stronger. but i like this place. you can make the big sakura tree your base. also there has a nice spring inside the forest. it's a nice spot literrally looks like a elven paradies. i would be happy if they add elves there in future update.

Reactions: flannan and Yin Gee

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I have a couple of questions as someone whose looking into getting myself a copy of Mad Island.

1. Other than Shino and Giantess, are their any other chubby chicks in this game? Or is it just these two?
  2. Which protagonist is the best for lewd content? The male MC or the female MC?

That's all I can think of at the moment. Will definitely add more if I come up with new questions.

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
i moved near a desert oasis. there has same some little problems like. you can't hunt meat in desert. the preys give fiber and mysterious liquid. also trees don't give you wood and you can't found rock there. but i have log and excavation mine so it doesn't bother. the enemies are also stronger. but i like this place. you can make the big sakura tree your base. also there has a nice spring inside the forest. it's a nice spot literrally looks like a elven paradies. i would be happy if they add elves there in future update.
Oh yeah The Sakura tree would look nice. I haven’t been to the desert yet, but I’ll scout it out and decide.

Once place down, can I move the blue base flag around Like the red fast travel ones? Of I just have to make another?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
I have a couple of questions as someone whose looking into getting myself a copy of Mad Island.

1. Other than Shino and Giantess, are their any other chubby chicks in this game? Or is it just these two?
  2. Which protagonist is the best for lewd content? The male MC or the female MC?

That's all I can think of at the moment. Will definitely add more if I come up with new questions.
1. If you consider the Giantess as "chubby", then you'll probably consider large female natives as chubby as well. (They're quite muscular)
2. Currently, the male one has more interaction-wise, female one mostly on defeat.

Enzsomnia

Aug 14, 2017
i make one base at /tp 250.. there is a lake, u can put mermaid.. i know we can make sea water from mermaid but i dnt like the shape..

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017

You could leave some female natives pregnant. As far as I’ve seen, there is no time limit to the pregnancy until birth or life orb farmed. But the tits won’t change size though.

side note do Mummies and Sadako have sex animations aside from the grapple ones?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

Which protagonist is the best for lewd content? The male MC or the female MC?
During the game, you will switch between the two protagonists, because some quests require male MC, and others require female MC.
Depending on your playstyle and self-imposed challenges, male MC is also good for breeding your populace.

When it comes to quests, there are about 4 unique female characters to be lewded by male MC. While most bosses have a way of lewding female MC if you lose to them.

One more question, is Shino considered canonically thicc within the game? Be it in-game dialogue, her height/weight/three-sizes stats, an insecurity about her weight as part of her personality, or whatever other metric you can think of? Or is her thiccness not really addressed within the dialogue and is only implied with her character art looking more pudgy/flabby than the other women?
In the dialogue, she and the male MC were quite aware of her big breasts, and did not have time for any other part of her body, I think.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
Beta Update 0.14
■ Additions
Set nearby companions to react when an enemy is detected
Elite small native
Added a feature to designate targets for followers to attack((Designate by holding Q and right-clicking))

■ Additional H-Scenes
Yona x Male Protagonist (While Down)
Yona x Small Native (Standard)

■ Fixes and Adjustments
Added a distance limit to the retreat movement
Fixed a bug where NPCs who finished work would sometimes stop moving
Fixed a bug where structures placed on water would not load in the correct position
The number of defeats during a raid is now displayed
Removed the speed increase limit from cooking effects
Fixed a bug where chickens in the poultry farm would not update their display except when loading
Fixed a bug where NPCs with a waiting position set inside the house would sometimes lose their entry information
Removed the feature where all buildings would be repaired after a raid
Fixed a bug where the head of the subterranean woman would not be displayed on androids
Increased the amount of food obtained from the "Food" job
Adjusted so that the status level numbers of NPCs generated during raids are now assigned
Adjusted so that mouse operations are disabled during backpack vacuuming
Adjusted so that NPCs in torture devices can still progress in pregnancy
Adjusted so that NPCs miscarry when using a "meat toilet"
Changed the initial clothing of small natives to equipment (small natives already recruited will become naked. The elderly woman can craft clothes for small natives.)
Adjusted so that if a raid does not occur after using an item that triggers it, the item will be returned
Fixed a bug where childbirth would still occur even when using an abortion pill during delivery

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes