PeteTheBig

May 22, 2021
See my gdocs of developer's
(censored the dlc words just in case)
Can anyone explain to me what does the terms "daruma" and "sandbag" means in the spreadsheet? What are these animations?
I want to know if I'm missing out on some content.

C4sh

Nov 8, 2023
One question: this new version "0.0.13" only changes the game and the dlc doesn't change anything, right? Do I just reinstall the dlc and replace this old version (0.0.12) of the game with the new version which is "0.0.13"? (I don't have the one from Steam, I only have the one from this thread).

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
One question: this new version "0.0.13" only changes the game and the dlc doesn't change anything, right? Do I just reinstall the dlc and replace this old version (0.0.12) of the game with the new version which is "0.0.13"? (I don't have the one from Steam, I only have the one from this thread).
just move ur dlc folder and xml folder to it.

Reactions: C4sh

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
On my quest for Battlebitches, the big bottle neck is life orbs to mass trade rejuv potions into the ten year versions.i have access to red herbs now, but i still need get the process going. I need access to replenishing honey and soybeans. The former i know i should make a bee hive farm, I have the bug net and iron version, but for some reason i can’t catch the bees. I’m right clicking, but i can never get the hit registration to work. Soybeans i manage to find on birds and even seeds, but I can’t make soybeans into more seeds. What do I need to unlock the recipe? (also seriously the MC/OP is too dumb to know beans are seeds…)

also my chicken farm haven’t reproduced anything, I have a Rooster and Hen and provide corn seeds in the breeding fence, but they haven’t done anything.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
On my quest for Battlebitches, the big bottle neck is life orbs to mass trade rejuv potions into the ten year versions.i have access to red herbs now, but i still need get the process going. I need access to replenishing honey and soybeans. The former i know i should make a bee hive farm, I have the bug net and iron version, but for some reason i can’t catch the bees. I’m right clicking, but i can never get the hit registration to work. Soybeans i manage to find on birds and even seeds, but I can’t make soybeans into more seeds. What do I need to unlock the recipe? (also seriously the MC/OP is too dumb to know beans are seeds…)

also my chicken farm haven’t reproduced anything, I have a Rooster and Hen and provide corn seeds in the breeding fence, but they haven’t done anything.
iron net to catch bees, not the normal one. When you trying catch them, do not let them see you, like you approach the hive from right side and walk a little bit away and measure the distance of ur iron net reach, then right click.

u can just plant the soybeans on planter and let it wilt to become 4 seeds

female chickens are needed to be put into poultry u craft from wooden workbench to produce eggs
PS: breeding farm is for cows and sheep only

Reactions: Shurutsue

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

Plant soybeans. Wait. After a while, they will grow into soybean plant. Ignore it until it withers. You'll have 4 soybean seeds instead of 1 you started with. Expand your farm to meet your demand.
It works the same way for any other plant except the two you have seed recipes for. Except that you'll occasionally want to harvest fresh produce, not just seeds.

Also, if you want chicken eggs, build a chicken coop, and put 1-3 hens into it. You don't need anything else inside, they'll just produce eggs at a rate of about 1 egg per hen per day.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
If using natives for farming, do the natives fully complete the plant-harvest-replant cycle automatically?

What I mean is do the natives automatically harvest grown crops and put those in the harvest box? And do they plant any seed/crop from anywhere or do i need to plant myself?

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
iron net to catch bees, not the normal one. When you trying catch them, do not let them see you, like you approach the hive from right side and walk a little bit away and measure the distance of ur iron net reach, then right click.

u can just plant the soybeans on planter and let it wilt to become 4 seeds

female chickens are needed to be put into poultry u craft from wooden workbench to produce eggs
PS: breeding farm is for cows and sheep only
So does the wooden net has any use, except crafting the iron one?

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
Plant soybeans. Wait. After a while, they will grow into soybean plant. Ignore it until it withers. You'll have 4 soybean seeds instead of 1 you started with. Expand your farm to meet your demand.
It works the same way for any other plant except the two you have seed recipes for. Except that you'll occasionally want to harvest fresh produce, not just seeds.

Also, if you want chicken eggs, build a chicken coop, and put 1-3 hens into it. You don't need anything else inside, they'll just produce eggs at a rate of about 1 egg per hen per day.
Gotcha! I’ll try that growing the soybeans out!

what menu is the chicken cope though? I checked the personal crafting, wood and iron bench. Did I miss it?

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
he mistranslated it...its like "stuck in wall" kind of sex, only vaginal, not anal
I see.. so it's better to translate kabe shiri as stuck in wall instead. I'll fix that later.
tbh originally I translated 便器/benki as toilet sex and 壁尻/kabe shiri as wall ass, but I failed to tell the differences between benki and kabe shiri in game.

Can anyone somehow enlighten me the differences? or are they the same thing? or will there be new furniture?

Also what to do when NPCs are "too far away" to warp?
1. set the npc as favorite, give star
2. locate the star location, go near it.
3. call

How do i get to the red herb field?
1. go into Reika Keigo first scene.
2. going north to the swamp along the east wall.
3. you'll trigger Takumi Keigo Reika scene and fight Takumi.
4. go north along the west wall, you'll see the entrance along the bushes.
5. if you meet Takumi's quest then you've pass the entrance.

Last edited:

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Can anyone somehow enlighten me the differences?
I think in all but one they are "stuck in a wall" kind of deal, with their ass sticking out.
Whereas the one of them, they're sitting on the toilet.
(You either just see the ass and legs, or whole body aside of legs and hands i think, don't remember fully but yeah)

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes