Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
but sure, whatever you tell yourself man
I'm not here to argue about EA or demo, I'm only here to agree that I'd like this game to be finished as soon as humanly possible.
This game has been fun to me, esp with this being a sandbox. And I wish for the mods to be as creative as possible too

Reactions: NizumiHD

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What do campfires do in this game? I noticed they have storage and thought maybe I can cook things with it so I put some meat in there but so far nothing has happened.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I'm finally finishing my second run, and WTF did they do to the fem Giant, she's like a witch now, I'm probs late to the party but honestly I kinda like the new fight
Edit: aw, she doesn't keep the crazy hair, also holy shit she hits like a monster now, she kicked my sand cat's ass, and that little thing chew thru the guardian like it was nothing

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MadIsland-0.14Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: wazxy

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
What do campfires do in this game? I noticed they have storage and thought maybe I can cook things with it so I put some meat in there but so far nothing has happened.
press the campfire then press the bottom left's hammer icon to craft. hold ctrl to craft 10 things at a time
can you grow you own red herb?
in 0.1.4 yes, theres a planter will grow some after some time
How do you actually edit your character? I edit it but it didn't save at all.
yea. the menu one is for a new save

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
press the campfire then press the bottom left's hammer icon to craft. hold ctrl to craft 10 things at a time

in 0.1.4 yes, theres a planter will grow some after some time

yea. the menu one is for a new save
Is there a level limit for characters(both npc and mc)?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do you actually edit your character? I edit it but it didn't save at all.
If you have already started, I think you can use a mirror or a cosmetic surgery table to change the character's appearance.

By the way, I got the mermaid, what can I do with her?
She has 2 sex scenes (I think it depends on the location), and she can also craft water blocks for you.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I captured a native and built a mine. However she works way too slow. Is there any way to make them work faster? What if I were to capture another one and assign that one mining job too. Would they work in the same mine together AND at the same time?

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes