Jan 12, 2024
hm somehow the game gets worse with every update, it just seems that way to me now I have done the new update so I replaced the data with the new version and now I just have this problem, I can't do anything anymore because I keep seeing this text
Fast travel limit for captured NPCs / monsters / medium+ animals is Carry Skill Level -1.
Meaning you need to invest skill points into carry capacity at least two times before you can fast travel with NPCs in your inventory.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
oooaaa youre lovely <3
Im always welcome to hear expandable functions to add ^^ so long it is shared in kind manner and not as a threat, like your over gorgeous replie <33
1) can be done, it would be like the /elite command: 1. Select an NPC. 2. Activate the cheat. 3. Personality is set to ...
2) can be done aswell, tho im not sure how i would add it like, like a separate column for my btn cheats or just adding it to the devs command functions.
3) can be done, can do distance, or completely null food consumption need and set it to max.
I'm glad my post read the way I intended! Thank you so much! #1 sounds like the perfect solution, #2 was exactly what I was thinking (like the existing +Follower Love function, but to combat hate), and I think either (or both!) options for food would make for a great solution. Thank you so much for your receptiveness to suggestions! I look forward to seeing them in action! :)

Reactions: esreverreverse69
Jan 12, 2024
View attachment 3737033
View attachment 3737047
Loading Buildings forever and cant save the game for me :(
My game version too low or are you not using the DLC?
You can see my game Build
Have you used the cheat mod before? It's known to break things when updating to new game versions.
However, it *should* be safe as long as you also update the mod to match the new game. So, mod 0.08 for game 0.08

Reactions: wazxy

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
Have you used the cheat mod before? It's known to break things when updating to new game versions.
However, it *should* be safe as long as you also update the mod to match the new game. So, mod 0.08 for game 0.08
My “Cassie” died in the fight,I'm reading the last save and her back in the lab,I teamed up with her again and I saw her head was still in the Science pod :(
So I think this is problem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sir Charles McTea

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Broooo where did you get that huge sword ???
It's the sword of the boss in the Ruins. You fight him on the 10th floor of the ruins.
The sword is in his equipment tab, not in his inventory. And it initially has 20 durability, so you have to repair it back to 400 first. Be aware.

Reactions: FelipeHHH

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I really hope they do something about the pathing...
I don't even expect some elaborate smart pathing system.
But I do not understand why there's not at least a basic "if stopped, search" pattern.
I know how pointless this post is, but I want to vent a bit because I really like this game, but them constantly getting stuck really annoys me. :(

Since they have a fast travel system and proximity based attacks they can clearly track coordinates and actions of units.
So assuming we already have functions to delay stuff, move a character, etc. why not do something like this?
JavaScript:
*Fantasy Programming Language Intensifies*

while (TargetPursuit = true){
  let movSPD = Unit Movement Speed;
  let uPos = Current Unit Position;
  Wait(3s);
  let NuPos = Current Unit Position;
  let tPos = Current Target Position;
  if (differenceBetween(NuPos, uPos) < movSPD && differenceBetween(Nupos, tPos) > 5){
    TargetPursuit = false;
    MoveOppositeToTheDirectionOf(tPos);
    Wait(2s);
    MoveHorizontalToWhichEverDirectionIsCloserTo(tPos);
    Wait(2s);
    TargetPursuit = true;
  }
}
Just something that at least gives them a chance to get around a rock...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes