John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
:HideThePain: welp, shit happens. I can only say no extraction is required, just put that in. You can get this thread banned by posting that link and image with dlc small people. I feel like keep answering is pointless now. Even i made the guide, the guide u can just click from the first post or using the search function at the top right.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
If everything were to be explained and super obvious, there's less replayability and more on the terms of min-maxing from the get-go. Though that's of course just my personal opinion on it.
I suppose there is a meaning in having a "guide" that will leave plenty of space for experimentation. I guess I'll give it a try.
So, here is my first attempt:

Are there some other topics I should cover? Should I make something less detailed?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Sure, right here:
Google translate: "(3) Put the downloaded data in the DLC folder and you're done (the extension is zip data, but you don't need to unzip it)"
Got to read those directions
eh sir...did u read wut supreme_evil said..? He will remove this thread if he see links of dlc here, delete that plz

Last edited:
Reactions: masMalkar

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Please do not post images or links involving DLC content. Febui has their profile blocked from view so I couldn't PM them. Quoting people doing these things without removing the links/images isn't great either.

Last edited:

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Are there some other topics I should cover? Should I make something less detailed?
Looking good so far!

A note on what object-combination jobs need could be good as those're also asked quite often, potentially.

Additionally, how food's "raid effect" really works. (Placing on table: when a raid occurs, up to 100 raid effects apply to people in a certain range of the raid-target (friendly npc's only)).

Maybe a slight addition to the quest markers, that those that appear partly transparent/gray are in some cave.

Aside of that, looks good and doesn't spoil too much!

Reactions: tfinall and flannan

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man, I'm done modding this thread for free, I give up. I've seen the mods come in and remove games/threads for much less. There's no way for a normal member to handle this many inconsiderate/willfully ignorant people and the mods will just fuck over everybody because of a few people like that. Too bad for the guides that might be nuked, I recommend backing them up.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes