Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Can someone please upload the 0.15 links to other than mega? Mega kinda lame and shitty. I just downloaded and the file is corrupted, now I have to wait hours before I can redo the download.

Munk_Cheeks

Jun 25, 2023
So I loaded my most recent save and I'm stuck walking up. I can't interact with anything and fast traveling doesn't fix it... has this happened to anyone else? ;-;

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
So I loaded my most recent save and I'm stuck walking up. I can't interact with anything and fast traveling doesn't fix it... has this happened to anyone else? ;-;
Some things you could try:
- Restart the game and load the save again.
- Disconnect and (optionally) reconnect controller. - if applicable
- Disconnect and reconnect your Keyboard.
- Disconnect other things (VR Headset or whatnot, seen similar issues in other games, where VR headset weirdly got considered as a handheld normal controller somehow, causing issues)

Munk_Cheeks

Jun 25, 2023
Some things you could try:
- Restart the game and load the save again.
- Disconnect and (optionally) reconnect controller. - if applicable
- Disconnect and reconnect your Keyboard.
- Disconnect other things (VR Headset or whatnot, seen similar issues in other games, where VR headset weirdly got considered as a handheld normal controller somehow, causing issues)
Thank you. It was disconnecting and reconnecting the keyboard. :D

Enzsomnia

Aug 14, 2017
So for characters like Shino and the mermaid, in their "story" when winning over their trust we get foreplay scene and then sex scene after. But after recruiting them, whenever you "sex" them, it's just the foreplay scene, can we not get the sex scene again ?
Also, I saw they finally added so both main characters can have sex, but only when Yona is downed, how do you "team attack" her to get her downed ? Disregard this part, I see a comment earlier mentioned you need -100 moral on male mc.
you need luxury bed, some npc have another style while doing there..

Lilithmon

Aug 8, 2024
aight, someone helped me. Whoever that is, thx. Anyways, heres my save for 015
omg Look here filesave have litteraly has l*li naked I will report here
I hope that the supervisors will block this person .

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
...if u don have dlc, they won't spawn in your game. Why are u asking for an argument here.. Just go ask Supreme_Evil
he told us not to post those links and images here, not the saves

Last edited:
Reactions: NizumiHD

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Ignoring main character's grab, are there any other faint damage sources other than using a club? I saw a bull like creature with 5000 hp in the desert area, I had to hit it with my iron club 500 times because it only does 10 faint damage. Surely there must be other ways that I don't know of, right? Please tell me there are other ways...

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
How do you actually use the shower?

No slot to put natives in, no action when having a native on follow like with the bath tub.. what am I missing or is it just decoration?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Ignoring main character's grab, are there any other faint damage sources other than using a club? I saw a bull like creature with 5000 hp in the desert area, I had to hit it with my iron club 500 times because it only does 10 faint damage. Surely there must be other ways that I don't know of, right? Please tell me there are other ways...
F to heavy attack

Reactions: Shurutsue

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
this is new . Does anyone know how get chaos wood?
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-08-10 171420.png
kill this with chaos axe, like cutting a tree that is alive and attacking u, endure its damage while using chaos axe to cut it down. Its hp will -100000 soon if u use chaos axe to it.

PS: the green smoke there only asking u to collect those for the later update, you cannot proceed yet

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How do you actually use the shower?

No slot to put natives in, no action when having a native on follow like with the bath tub.. what am I missing or is it just decoration?
its not necessary, it just a decor. You can make npcs to shower or other movement while minimizing their territory and combat area. Some movements can only be done by certain npcs
View attachment shower.mp4

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes