Ananas055

Nov 14, 2018
I dont use this site much since its a bit of a shithole, but I noticed there are tons of other games here that just have loli in them without needing an external DLC and having pictures of them on the front page, theres even a loli tag
So why is this thread in specific so hard on censoring anything about them?
Maybe because of rapey and severed limbs things?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
because of they publish the game on steam and steam doesn't like loli. The censor part is because every game developer are being watched by jap government, once they find out ur game is uncensored, u r under arrested as long as u r in japan.

PS: they still can't get the money from steam even now because their bank refuse it. Saying preventing money laundering like stuff. But i assume its because the currency of yen

Ananas055

Nov 14, 2018
because of they publish the game on steam and steam doesn't like loli. The censor part is because every game developer are being watched by jap government, once they find out ur game is uncensored, u r under arrested as long as u r in japan.

PS: they still can't get the money from steam even now because their bank refuse it. Saying preventing money laundering like stuff. But i assume its because the currency of yen
Yea Probably yen is not doing great for some time

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I was trying to increase map revealing radius around player characters but I can't find the code responsible for it. Turns out revealing whole map is way easier(atleast for me).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
I was trying to increase map revealing radius around player characters but I can't find the code responsible for it. Turns out revealing whole map is way easier(atleast for me).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also the `/mapopen` command, which reveals the whole map ingame.
Or alternatively, just editing the png of the save file works as well.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how do i make i craft a milker for livestock
Cows don't need a milker. They only need a milkmaid. Which means any villager assigned to "livestock" job. Just put a pen of "breeding farm" with some cows, and a place to put the milk.

Milker is for humans. And it is crafted from Man Workbench.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
There's also the `/mapopen` command, which reveals the whole map ingame.
Or alternatively, just editing the png of the save file works as well.
What I did was change black "mask" texture to 1x1 size to reveal actual map beneath it.
The way "/mapopen" command works is it disables gameObject that texture is attached to.
Both methods work for revealing whole map.

Dark-Stalker

Nov 25, 2022
Has anyone been able to get Mad Island working on a mobile device yet? I attempted to run it in Winlator but ended up getting a black screen with only audio after I got past the main menu.

NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone know if the tables for setting up food have a limit? Or are you free to just cram as much as you can in there.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes