John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I am quite tired of arguing those things again and again. :HideThePain:, i am just trying to make this thread survive.

Reactions: ruzzmer

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
View attachment 3927661
kill this with chaos axe, like cutting a tree that is alive and attacking u, endure its damage while using chaos axe to cut it down. Its hp will -100000 soon if u use chaos axe to it.

PS: the green smoke there only asking u to collect those for the later update, you cannot proceed yet
I always cheat it out by pressing both ctrl and left click. MC will start chopping it a mile away without starting combat.

Reactions: John8r9

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Ignoring main character's grab, are there any other faint damage sources other than using a club? I saw a bull like creature with 5000 hp in the desert area, I had to hit it with my iron club 500 times because it only does 10 faint damage. Surely there must be other ways that I don't know of, right? Please tell me there are other ways...
First, you need a better club. Diamond club does twice as much damage as iron club. And for your army of natives, you can equip them with halloween clubs with 15 damage. And yes, you can use heavy attacks to have your club (and your keyboard) wear out less. But you still should carry a repair kit around.
Second, there are purple spikes. They deal little faint damage, but you can place a lot of them.
Third, there are Takumi's traps.
Fourth, there are shields that reflect faint damage now. With how powerful the bull's attacks are, it's worth trying.

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Hey guys, are the cheats from version 0.14 compatible with 0.15 or is there already a cheat for that version?

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
So do the other two girls in the title card also fature in the game or did they just go splat on some rocks or something???

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
evening all, is there a list of what weapons to give your followers / Slaves?
Weapons have a list of people who can wield them.
I don't think anybody compiled a list in reverse. But you should check John's guide, if anybody has it, it's him.

So do the other two girls in the title card also fature in the game or did they just go splat on some rocks or something???
So far, from the people on the boat in the opening, 2 girls and 2 boys are in the game. The last girl (the slim girl in glasses) is not yet implemented.

NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020
idk where the Mandrake is can anyone tell me??
Go to big swamp, bring like 4 iron shovels, 4x speed, get into rythym and spam dig. It's mostly RNG but i did this earlier and got like 2 in 5minutes. Try to dig in grass though, might just be bad rng but last time i tried this in only mud, i didn't get anything after draining 4 shovels.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes