flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How is this even close though? Rimworld on its own has neither rape nor detailed visual depiction of gore and other funny things. And wasn't Black Desert a shitty korean "grind your ass to death" mmo with shit ton of korean fanservice? Did I miss something?
I never played Black Desert, and I may be confusing it with some other game, like Kenshi, which I also did not play.

As for Rimworld, it is not visual, but it does have most things we have in this game. Such as capturing enemies and brainwashing them to work for you. Or dismantling them for organs. And I think you can have human-leather armchairs too.

How do i see the affection?
On their character sheet, of course. You need to hover over "favorite person" part, if I'm not mistaken.

PnDe26_69

Nov 16, 2023
also I want to know the author to one of the steam mods but I don't own the game and I can't post the pic or else banned. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to help

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
You're not using the right mods with rimworld bruh.
Yes, base rimworld doesn't have that much, but you don't play rimworld without mods. It's like purchasing and eating white plain bread without anything between them.
Put RJW and it's addons, you can do anything ranging from keeping a decapitated pawn alive by fucking them, make a patchwork zombie pawn to fuck, planting a parasite in their body and let it take over to grant them tentacle abilities, mindbreak a pawn by repeatedly raping them to submission, let them survive only on your cum, implant seven rows of breasts or extra ten penis (or both on same person, who wanna judge?) and forcefully drug them to the point they're leaking enough milk/cum to flood the room, and many other 'funny things' like making a humanoid furry race that splits into two person when they got fucked silly.

And yes, those are all animated! If you put the correct mod (RJW animation and it's extra addons).
Now I want to give Rimworld another shot :eek:

Reactions: Moonman1818

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Yes, base rimworld doesn't have that much, but you don't play rimworld without mods. It's like purchasing and eating white plain bread without anything between them.
Put RJW and it's addons, you can do anything ranging from keeping a decapitated pawn alive by fucking them, make a patchwork zombie pawn to fuck, planting a parasite in their body and let it take over to grant them tentacle abilities, mindbreak a pawn by repeatedly raping them to submission, let them survive only on your cum, implant seven rows of breasts or extra ten penis (or both on same person, who wanna judge?) and forcefully drug them to the point they're leaking enough milk/cum to flood the room, and many other 'funny things' like making a humanoid furry race that splits into two person when they got fucked silly.

And yes, those are all animated! If you put the correct mod (RJW animation and it's extra addons).
Just download coffee's RJW downloader for 80% of the mods, or get the extra fucked up 1.2 OR 1.4 RJW modpack from you guys know where, not LL THAT other place, no, I'm not telling if you don't know. by the way the Yuran as whores are busted, they got a FLAT +2.0 to beauty, one good whore can make up to 120 silver per fuck on a OK room, while a 20 SEX skill bitch on a extremely impressive room can easyly outperform a deepdrill on silver production, better if they're slaves and you have Hospitality, just sit down and let your Yuran slaves fuck your guests until your entire colony is sending silver everywhere since all raids turn into bullshit

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Just download coffee's RJW downloader for 80% of the mods, or get the extra fucked up 1.2 OR 1.4 RJW modpack from you guys know where, not LL THAT other place, no, I'm not telling if you don't know.
Not even a little hint of WHAT this other place is? Not all of us are aware of EVERY random site/forum for games, much less 18+ games

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021

If you have to install mods for the paid game with three paid expansions, I guess there is something wrong either about the game or its audience. Anyway how does mods apply to the case? People are able to mod skyrim or sims into some underage_necro_rape_cannibalism_simulator as well but it has nothing to do with the game itself. Especially considering the fact that those mods aren't actually available on steam

Upd: oops, sorry, FOUR paid expansions. I can actually buy 1.5 copies of baldurs gay 3 instead. Or 1 copy of hd2, wotr (full edition) or some other shit which I won't have to mod to have fun with it

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
If you have to install mods for the paid game with three paid expansions, I guess there is something wrong either about the game or its audience. Anyway how does mods apply to the case? People are able to mod skyrim or sims into some underage_necro_rape_cannibalism_simulator as well but it has nothing to do with the game itself. Especially considering the fact that those mods aren't actually available on steam

Upd: oops, sorry, FOUR paid expansions. I can actually buy 1.5 copies of baldurs gay 3 instead. Or 1 copy of hd2, wotr (full edition) or some other shit which I won't have to mod to have fun with it
Rimworld is okay as a game. My claims about it being on Mad Island's level but not lewd refer to vanilla game. And I think only Biotech expansion, which adds human children, is relevant to this discussion.
But there is something wrong with humanity, yes. Which is why Mad Island exists. Yes, I know I've played Mad Island, and even wrote a guide to it.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Not even a little hint of WHAT this other place is? Not all of us are aware of EVERY random site/forum for games, much less 18+ games
The place that get your ass banned if even mentioned on Loverslab, same reason why we can't talk about the DLC here, just ask the Sim 4 modders around they 100% know

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
1727597526266.png
why are people comparing rimworld to mad island? :FacePalm: they are not even close to being the same type of game, rimworld is far shittier as well in a similar vein to zomboid.
if you want to compare mad island do it to slave modded elder scrolls/fallout or conan exiles, it even has the knockout system with the white bar and everything.

so......they updated the ci-en post today. They finally got the money and the next update will be around the middle of October
people thought gaben would hold their money because of the DLC integration patch but it's not part of the main game so gaben can't give a flying damn about it, as long as it's not officially integrated and remains as dlc the devs will be fine.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
people thought gaben would hold their money because of the DLC integration patch but it's not part of the main game so gaben can't give a flying damn about it, as long as it's not officially integrated and remains as dlc the devs will be fine.
yeah, its japan's bank problem, not Gaben's

freetime90000

Aug 20, 2022
so does the current 0.18 has these two yet or will it get updated here in f95?
・ Jonah x Brother Minative (normal)
・ Male x female aboriginal (when pregnant, strong)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
so does the current 0.18 has these two yet or will it get updated here in f95?
・ Jonah x Brother Minative (normal)
・ Male x female aboriginal (when pregnant, strong)
tf's wrong with that translation
0.18 has the first one already, it should be Yona(female mc) x elder brother native (normal h)
the second one is also yes, but it should be Male mc x female native (pregnant state) (raping)

Reactions: Denkader

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
View attachment 4081698
why are people comparing rimworld to mad island? :FacePalm: they are not even close to being the same type of game, rimworld is far shittier as well in a similar vein to zomboid.
One poster said that Mad Island is far from the most disturbing game on Steam, and we're trying to guess which game he meant. At least, that's why I brought up Rimworld.

Reactions: Denkader
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes