dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
John's guide pretty much has it all.

But OK, here are a few leads.

H scenes:
1) Lose a fight with female character. Defeat leads to Yona being raped.
2) As male MC attack a female native but use the R key instead of F.
3) As male MC you can also seduce a friendly female by dancing (hold the Q key down and pick the 0, 1, or 2 options depending on NPC personality). You can also have them follow you around or use a love potion. Either way, you need their friendship level for you to go over 50. Once that happens, a 'sex' option will appear under 'talk'. If their libido is high enough they'll let you fuck them wherever you want.

Crafting: You just need to get the material indicated when you hover over the item you want to craft. It's the same setup whether you want to craft basic items or more advanced ones from the workbenches. Not sure what your block is on this one as it seems pretty straight forward.

As for the story, just look for the colored gems on the map to know where you need to go next to advance the story. You'll need to explore the island to unmask them as they won't show if they're in unexplored territory.

I hope this helps.
a. can the female MC get knocked up?
b. can named girl NPCs get knocked up?
c. can the male MC and female MC have sex together?
d. I figured out how to craft, thanks! :p

Apr 18, 2020
it repeats animations as it goes, if you want the stills it's the _idle animations.

yes, you can choose which animation to view, that's the point of the animation gallery, continuous scenes are the _loop ones

RPGM is not unity, most of the gallery in rpgm keeps on loop until you advance the dialogue if it has animations, if it is cg's then it loads the next cg :illuminati:
I really think we're not on the same page here
While this is a personal opinion and highly subjective in terms of How good a "Gallery Animation" is at being a "fap material"
I would not waste my time in a Preview over just using Cheat and do those in-game

My example of the H-RPGM games are not "direct comparison", I know it ain't unity, that's not the point there
but rather the fact people ask for "Saves" mostly just want to see the sex animation/sex cutscene to either Fap to or something
Some horndog only care about "Saves" wouldn't bother with such complicated "Non-in-order" sex animations
Like take your Large Female Native as an example
Tell me someone who will Fap to this
1729046233278.png

I would rather this being played out in the game itself over in the Preview
If I'm some Xvid creator and trying to record a footage of "Mad Island v0.18 all animations (DLC not included)"
I wouldn't go to a Preview to see those animations, because it's too annoying to use over just using Cheats to to view the entire animation from "Start to Finish", "1. to 5." in one go without clicking.
Only for those unused or hidden animations like the Ent queen, but those will come out in due time

Again, this is a personal opinion, I don't find it useful, I rather just do it in-game.

Apr 18, 2020
a. can the female MC get knocked up?
b. can named girl NPCs get knocked up?
c. can the male MC and female MC have sex together?
d. I figured out how to craft, thanks! :p
A. Sorta, Yona can get knock up, but no preggie belly/birth animation yet

B.
If Side/Unique NPCs
Sorta, some of them can get the preggie status but no preggie belly/ birth animation
but
If "Female" Native NPCs
Yes, they will get preggie belly and can give birth to "Young Man" if boy, "Female natives" if girl
if they're preggie with Male Natives, they will only give birth to "Male Natives" if boy, "Female natives" if girl

C. If Yona is knocked out, Man can Rape her via the Tackle move

Last edited:

Gmind

Aug 11, 2020
what are the ways to switch between Yona and the male character? the only one I'm aware of is running up to her and switching but it sounds like there is a faster way to do so from the couple of snippets I've read but I haven't seen anything clarified on how; no keybindings for quickly swapping between characters show in the in-game menu. trying to move Yona to a new base location from the beach but it's going to take some time if I have to run up and select her before using the 'move' command. Also, opinions and best base locations? Pity that neither Yona or Reika can't get knocked up and that the former can't go full deviant.

Apr 18, 2020
what are the ways to switch between Yona and the male character? the only one I'm aware of is running up to her and switching but it sounds like there is a faster way to do so from the couple of snippets I've read but I haven't seen anything clarified on how; no keybindings for quickly swapping between characters show in the in-game menu. trying to move Yona to a new base location from the beach but it's going to take some time if I have to run up and select her before using the 'move' command. Also, opinions and best base locations? Pity that neither Yona or Reika can't get knocked up and that the former can't go full deviant.
Press Enter, type "/change"

As for locations, if you're running without Invisible Wall off (Settings -> Debug)
I would recommend "My old base" location
Suitable for New players to only defend one entrance and it's Raider-proof by default if Invisible Wall on.
However it is only after you defeat the Native Boss and head Right, you also got access to a Village nearby & Mining Cave
1729049308789.png

The following is my playthrough's locations and see what fancy you if you don't mind being spoiled
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gmind

Aug 11, 2020
Press Enter, type "/change"

As for locations, if you're running without Invisible Wall off (Settings -> Debug)
I would recommend "My old base" location
Suitable for New players to only defend one entrance and it's Raider-proof by default if Invisible Wall on.
However it is only after you defeat the Native Boss and head Right, you also got access to a Village nearby & Mining Cave
View attachment 4137323

The following is my playthrough's locations and see what fancy you if you don't mind being spoiled
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome! Thanks for the reply - currently using the old base location specified for the same reasons listed.

Apr 18, 2020
Awesome! Thanks for the reply - currently using the old base location specified for the same reasons listed.
Ah, to get Yona off the beach (D-Day flashback)
I recommend you craft a Base flag(Iron workbench, blue flag), Select the Base flag and "Call" Yona or Man there
1729056736313.png 1729056780011.png

When either one of them are there, quickly select them and click on "Move" and set their "Location point"

1729056868894.png

With the Base flag down, you're able to Teleport back whenever you want without taking your Food to travel
The word "whenever" excluding "during combat"
1729050290222.png

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020
What's the difference between female native and native girl?
Eh...
One is an Allowed discussion topic as it's consider an Adult Female NPC
One is a NOT allowed discussion topic as it's consider loli/shota NPC as Many people here refer them as "DLC Content"
Small male native is just a short Adult male NPC, he does not count as a Shota

Go search in this thread yourself on where to get those "DLC Content"
No one here will provide you links but point you where to get them yourself.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes