John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Those probably won't bother you, they're really small. The boss is another story, but those other ones, yeah, small and weak. Just one slash of your sword and they're done. Those don't bother me. And they're sort of rare, too. There are tons of them in the spider cave, but in the forest not so many. Or maybe I just don't go there often enough, I dunno, haha.
wellllll...u will meet one soon when running around the forest
Is the FeMC preggable yet?
no

Apr 18, 2020
plz some save
I still don't get why people asking for Save files...
528602025865379840.png
If you want a preview on H-animations, Shift + P in the menu, Preview tab will appear
1728976349830.png

There is no H-Gallery to fap to my guy, the Preview is also "not useful"
If you want to see H-Animations, just grab the Cheats provided under the download link, find the latest version and start a new game, using Cheats to run through events and save before entering zones
The only reason you ask for Save files here is to visit other people's Island to see their build in-game...

Apr 18, 2020
Back to Building show off
After testing, you can easily make the floor available to set Non-carriable NPC's Location Point
However you do need a TINY bit above the ground, as the Below screenshot showed on how low you can get it
1728976712617.png

My Decoy base
Meant
to lure away Raiders or capture Raiders
The left screenshot, I was using Water Wells because I had them on hand
but they block NPC's movement so they were retired for the Lab Water tube thingy on the Right screenshot + it has a wider range for NPCs and extra Stone bench to halt enemy movement
1728977353912.png 1728977602950.png

And yes,
spider-man2-spider-man.gif
that's 100 Pizza there and Oh man...
1728977934893.png
LOOK at those buffs, jesus christ.

1728978411128.png You can see how the Halloween enemies dealt Zero damage to Giant & Large Female Natives aside from the Flame/Fire damage.
Man, glad to spend an hour on this and extra +3 second of loading time xD

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hmm...I can see why people prefer Spider "Storage" with it's 10 slot storage space compare to 5 slot for the other two
Then again I never used them at all...I just don't see the reason of using it instead of grabbing it from the "Chest"
Not to mention how they really don't look that good...Sorry Devs and the Artist, I cannot dig with the Wind/Spider Storage looks
They may as well merge the Function of "extend slots for workbenches" with the regular chest from the game instead of being a separate thing...just my own opinion on this one.
View attachment 4133654
The main advantage of spider storage, is that it can be put right on the ground and it has no collision At all.
Cloud storage has collision with the post it's placed on, and it can require ctrl+clicking it to access.
Cloth storage has collision on sticks that hold it up. And it also has too few slots for its size.

Storages do extend the slots of workbenches, but what is important, is that they share their contents between multiple workbenches. So your iron can be available to all the recipes which need it.
The main exception is cooking. There are just too many cooking ingredients.

Apr 18, 2020
it has every single animation and it has a couple of missing characters, how is that "not useful" for animation viewing?
Doesn't finish the entire loop of the animation from start to end in one go?
like you need to click on them one by one?
And they're not in order nor Number arrow keys for the next animation?
unless I'm missing something here
(I mean you know what I refer "useful" here as in people load up any H-RPGM saves for the entire H-Gallery Cutscene to fap to right? it is useful for knowing what is available to interact with one another but it's not "useful" as a fap material as doing in-game is more preferred imo)

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Doesn't finish the entire loop of the animation from start to end in one go?
like you need to click on them one by one?
it repeats animations as it goes, if you want the stills it's the _idle animations. 1729009145964.png
And they're not in order nor Number arrow keys for the next animation?
unless I'm missing something here
yes, you can choose which animation to view, that's the point of the animation gallery, continuous scenes are the _loop ones
1729009275296.png
people load up any H-RPGM saves for the entire H-Gallery Cutscene to fap to right?
RPGM is not unity, most of the gallery in rpgm keeps on loop until you advance the dialogue if it has animations, if it is cg's then it loads the next cg :illuminati:

Reactions: John8r9

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
The only reason you ask for Save files here is to visit other people's Island to see their build in-game...
That could be the real reason some are asking but more like to use other peoples bases cause their too lazy to build a base themselves.
Seen similar requests in other threads for games that have no galleries but those games have a NG+ that carry over items, titles etc... to get all items, titles....etc in the game requires multiple playthroughs.

*Edit* Sometimes when I see requests for saves I play an hour into the game, save then give them that save just be an asshole cause I hate lazy people.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Ok, so there are a lot of midgame and lategame guides here, but I still don't know what to do, how to get H scenes, or how to craft. I just started and am running around the beach picking up rocks as the girl.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Ok, so there are a lot of midgame and lategame guides here, but I still don't know what to do, how to get H scenes, or how to craft. I just started and am running around the beach picking up rocks as the girl.
John's guide pretty much has it all.

But OK, here are a few leads.

H scenes:
1) Lose a fight with female character. Defeat leads to Yona being raped.
2) As male MC attack a female native but use the R key instead of F.
3) As male MC you can also seduce a friendly female by dancing (hold the Q key down and pick the 0, 1, or 2 options depending on NPC personality). You can also have them follow you around or use a love potion. Either way, you need their friendship level for you to go over 50. Once that happens, a 'sex' option will appear under 'talk'. If their libido is high enough they'll let you fuck them wherever you want.

Crafting: You just need to get the material indicated when you hover over the item you want to craft. It's the same setup whether you want to craft basic items or more advanced ones from the workbenches. Not sure what your block is on this one as it seems pretty straight forward.

As for the story, just look for the colored gems on the map to know where you need to go next to advance the story. You'll need to explore the island to unmask them as they won't show if they're in unexplored territory.

I hope this helps.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Crafting: You just need to get the material indicated when you hover over the item you want to craft. It's the same setup whether you want to craft basic items or more advanced ones from the workbenches. Not sure what your block is on this one as it seems pretty straight forward.
For me the initial (albeit brief) hangup was that you need to put the crafting materials inside the workbench you're using. And if you're crafting by hand, you need to have all the items in the primary inventory in your hotbar, not the backpack.
Luckily this is quickly made a lot easier when you build the first storages (NOT chests), since storages connect to all nearby workbenches.
There are also the workgloves that can be placed to access the handcrafts, but they also connect to nearby storages. Saves a lot of inventory juggling.

/cc dusty stu

Reactions: Denkader

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Try the guide in my signature. It is intended to help beginners start.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes