M@dm@n

Nov 7, 2018
My npc disappeared out of the blue and doesn't show up on my map when I favorite her. Mad1.png Mad2.png

Is there a way to get her back or is it a lost cause?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
My npc disappeared out of the blue and doesn't show up on my map when I favorite her.

Is there a way to get her back or is it a lost cause?
Yes. Select her in the list. Press Enter. Write /call in there. Unlike the call button in the interface, /call command should have unlimited reach.

She may also be kidnapped by a raid. It seems your log is minimized so we can't tell from the screenshots. Anyway, in this case, a few minutes later, a rescue zone will appear on the map. Go to it, and bravely rescue your npc.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
View attachment 3677288
hair (mirror built from pretty workbench)
View attachment 3677289
body but no ear or breast size can be changed
Does anyone know if there is a way to change body, breasts in the current version?

And one more thing. After moving the base with the blue flag, etc., raids still spawn near the old location for some reason. The second protagonist also seems to move to the old location, or at least tries to. Does anyone know how to fix that? Solved.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does anyone know if there is a way to change body, breasts in the current version?
Both of these devices are still present in the current version. I haven't heard about any new appearance-changing devices being added.
Note that unique characters (including protagonists) have more restrictions on their appearance than generic natives.

• Sad
Reactions: Ifllslonly

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
And one more thing. After moving the base with the blue flag, etc., raids still spawn near the old location for some reason. The second protagonist also seems to move to the old location, or at least tries to. Does anyone know how to fix that?
did u also change the other mc's territory tho. The Move option when u press them

Reactions: Ifllslonly
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes