DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah. But now I wonder...

Not knowing what to do with those three 'down' NPC's I tossed them in a chest until I figured it out. Could this be why they are not showing on the friends list anymore?

I'll try to take them out and put them on the ground again and see if they wake up or something.
Downed NPCs will recover faster if you put them on a bed, I think.

NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020

Not knowing what to do with those three 'down' NPC's I tossed them in a chest until I figured it out. Could this be why they are not showing on the friends list anymore?

I'll try to take them out and put them on the ground again and see if they wake up or something.
You picked them up so they turned back into items, it removes them from the friends list because only contains npcs who are part of your colonies, items are not npcs. It will save their stats however and when you right click them on the ground again they'll be back to normal, if they're still laying there, wait abit and they'll resurrect, your npcs never 'die' you'll only lose them if yours gets kidnapped and you don't save them in time.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
You picked them up so they turned back into items, it removes them from the friends list because only contains npcs who are part of your colonies, items are not npcs. It will save their stats however and when you right click them on the ground again they'll be back to normal, if they're still laying there, wait abit and they'll resurrect, your npcs never 'die' you'll only lose them if yours gets kidnapped and you don't save them in time.
Yes! I took my NPC's out of that chest and set them on the ground. It took a bit of time, but they amazingly recovered, ha! I wouldn't have expected that. Neat.

Good to know they can't easily be killed.

Thanks!

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Ah...now i forgot to tell about how dlsite restrict this game..
You can "dismember a corpse, eat a person, sleep raping a person, rape a female zombie or rape a fainted person", but you cannot rape a corpse.(necrophilia)
:unsure: i know it looks odd, but thats how dlsite works. Some like graveyard executioner doesn't count for some reasons

PS: seems like killing after raping doesn't count

TheAKG

May 31, 2021
Ah...now i forgot to tell about how dlsite restrict this game..
You can "dismember a corpse, eat a person, sleep raping a person, rape a female zombie or rape a fainted person", but you cannot rape a corpse.(necrophilia)
:unsure: i know it looks odd, but thats how dlsite works. Some like graveyard executioner doesn't count for some reasons

PS: seems like killing after raping doesn't count
Well,devs might add necrophilia as a dlc instead after they are done with their current bucket list of updates.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

Try taking them out by right-clicking them when they are in your inventory. Just like the first time when you tamed them.

Edit: it seems you have already done so. Good.

I cant spawn in a young native is it not in this ver?
You mean DLC women? They, obviously, need DLC to be spawned in. DLC is not on these forums, and we aren't allowed to give you a link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denkader

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.18 Beta Steam] (Cheats Outdated)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(86) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Inf. Lives Cheat
- Inf. Food and Water Cheat(NPCs included)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage
- Drops x100
- Risky Drops x100 Cheat (May Cause Bugs—Disable When Not in Use!)
- Generate maxStackDrops | NPC Drops +100 to +500
Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops.

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999
- Uncensored

Info: I'm currently working on converting everything into a BepInEx plugin. It's going well, but I'm having some issues with the GUI. I hope that in the next update, I'll be able to switch from using the DLL to BepInEx.

IMPORTANT: This is for the BETA version of the game, if you have the bought Steam version you need to select the beta test. Thy
J_Bunny for testing and the dll!
EA Build V0.16.0 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v25.rar
Latest Update at 2024.08.24
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll and saves, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

how to install safely so it works and not crash my game

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I've captured a pig and a deer. How can I turn them into "hide"?

Also, how to fuck natives? Do I have to knock them out first?

Can I make the basic girl follow me and protect our base?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I've captured a pig and a deer. How can I turn them into "hide"?
Hover your mouse over a captured wild animal and press T to dismantle them.

Also, how to fuck natives? Do I have to knock them out first?
There are multiple ways to fuck natives. The simplest is to use the wrestle button (R) when playing as male.
You can also knock them out, tame and befriend them (you need them to like you to at least level 50).
Some natives will also fuck you when you're knocked out but not killed. Female lead has many of these scenes, male lead has only a few.

Can I make the basic girl follow me and protect our base?
When you defeat a certain boss, you can change the other main character's location.
At no circumstances will the other main character follow your current main character.

Reactions: John8r9

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Hover your mouse over a captured wild animal and press T to dismantle them.
But it went instantly into my inventory and if I drop it it's just a bag. I guess I can't use T on the bag? How do I get it out?

There are multiple ways to fuck natives. The simplest is to use the wrestle button (R) when playing as male.
I tried that, he smashed her head against the floor and I had to click but it didn't do much. She freed herself with full hp.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
But it went instantly into my inventory and if I drop it it's just a bag. I guess I can't use T on the bag? How do I get it out?
Your inventory was probably full. When you try to pick something up and your inventory is full, it'll drop to the ground as a bag. Just free up some space in your inventory and you'll be able to pick that bag up. Make some chests if you need to put extra stuff in--those can be handy. Having a bunch of them in your base is usually a good idea to store stuff.

Also, keep in mind that 'dismantling' an animal will typically fill more than one spot in your inventory. So if your inventory is full with, say, a live pig and you try to dismantle it, the pig's spot will be replaced by one item (like raw meat) but then two extra items (poop and hide I think) will drop to the floor as bags.

I tried that, he smashed her head against the floor and I had to click but it didn't do much. She freed herself with full hp.
You probably didn't click fast enough. Watch the white bar under her red HP bar. That's your target's stun points. You need that white bar to disappear before the blue circle empties.

It gets easier as you gain more experience and level up.

Also, using clubs and other types of stun weapons can help in the beginning (or for special creatures).

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes