apolonir

Dec 26, 2022
maybe they were blocked by sth, like rock or invisible wall. Try opening the map and check if there is any red circle

yes, they can only die when u failed to save them after they got captured during the raid. The knocked out one will wake up as 1 hp soon
The red circle appears, but it stays still in the location where it marked me as a target, I moved to a location without obstacles but the red circle did not follow me and I even tried using the code for the raid and stay still but still nothing, no npc came despite being in a free place

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
The red circle appears, but it stays still in the location where it marked me as a target, I moved to a location without obstacles but the red circle did not follow me and I even tried using the code for the raid and stay still but still nothing, no npc came despite being in a free place
feel like they were blocked by sth, this is wut they said before

No raid occurred because (usually these reason)
・The location where the raiders appeared cannot be found on the screen, not on the minimap. (The raid target was surrounded by sea or the terrain is uneven.)
・There are many items that reduce the number of attackers, and the number of attackers is below 0.
・The raiders are being blocked by invisible wall
・The raid target was standing high on a platform, inside a building or a platform on the sea
There are possibilities like this.

apolonir

Dec 26, 2022
feel like they were blocked by sth, this is wut they said before

No raid occurred because (usually these reason)
・The location where the raiders appeared cannot be found on the screen, not on the minimap. (The raid target was surrounded by sea or the terrain is uneven.)
・There are many items that reduce the number of attackers, and the number of attackers is below 0.
・The raiders are being blocked by invisible wall
・The raid target was standing high on a platform, inside a building or a platform on the sea
There are possibilities like this.
It is strange, since I did not move the base from the starting place and even so I do not get the raids, despite putting the totems the raid number still appears and then goes to zero in an instant

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Can followers/friends die outside of player input? I was under the impression they do because of the mermaid shark wording in the guide, but I also read a bit ago that they faint like the 2nd MC does and get up later?
Yeah, the wording is misleading. No NPC can die. Not even the mermaid. When she gets "killed" by a shark, she'll revive after a while just like every other friendly.

Reactions: flannan and John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, the wording is misleading. No NPC can die. Not even the mermaid. When she gets "killed" by a shark, she'll revive after a while just like every other friendly.
i guess i will change it then, but its surely hard to move her when she was downed by shark

Reactions: Denkader

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
It is strange, since I did not move the base from the starting place and even so I do not get the raids, despite putting the totems the raid number still appears and then goes to zero in an instant
What I'd do is go where the red circle is. Usually doing this will allow you to spot where the raiders are. Most likely they got stuck somewhere.

My main base for instance is at the entrance of the south mines. Sometimes a raid will come from the river and the natives will walk at the bottom of the water and then they'll get stuck (idiots!) because they can't climb out and I have to go into the water and kill them one by one (F key doesn't work in water) and it's a super grueling and annoying process, but there you have it.

Other times they'll get stuck in the mountains. That's tougher to work around but possible by planting a red flag near them and porting there. Just don't forget to get the flag back when you're done with the slaughter ;)

Reactions: flannan and John8r9
Apr 18, 2020
Screenshot helps a lot on explaining your issues btw
PrintScreenButton and then Ctrl+V here to post it (DLC content aka Loli/Shota not allowed)

Can anyone help me, every time the raid icon appears, it shows 0/50 and no npc appears to attack me, which is why I can't get any of the Large Female native
For Large Female Natives
I have cover it before, worth a read if you got issue on it
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-15065854

For the Raid issue
Now Idk about the 0/50 issue, I would Guess because the game has Zone difference in between South part of the map & North part of the map thus doesn't allow Large Female Native to spawn...Would need to test this...
But I had made a post something related to preventing Raiders to spawn
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-15069185

There are times where the Raiders spawns "UNDER" or "Above" the map
If you cannot see them even being on top of the red circle directly, assume they're stuck somewhere and ignore, since you can't really do anything about it aside from waiting it to end.

Edit : My guess were off the mark and I have no idea what cause the odd issue as I can't recreate from his words alone...
Starting place - the beach
0/50 - raider count
1729504100650.png

Last edited:
Reactions: John8r9

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Just making sure I got this right
Territory: Roaming zone and uses stuff within zone (bed, house, work).
Combat area: Dunno, probably aggro range before being leashed back to territory, cause the initial aggro depends on the usual distance it looks like instead of Combat area.

The one thing I don't get is the aoe of the well, food box and the combat area
Cause I did a little test and put a stationary guard intentionally outside of the well and food's aoe, but the combat area has both of them inside it and it looks like the combat area also counts for getting food and water?
I'm not sure if the guarder order makes it so they don't need stuff so I'm hoping someone else tested this at some point earlier.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Just making sure I got this right
Territory: Roaming zone and uses stuff within zone (bed, house, work).
Combat area: Dunno, probably aggro range before being leashed back to territory, cause the initial aggro depends on the usual distance it looks like instead of Combat area.

The one thing I don't get is the aoe of the well, food box and the combat area
Cause I did a little test and put a stationary guard intentionally outside of the well and food's aoe, but the combat area has both of them inside it and it looks like the combat area also counts for getting food and water?
I'm not sure if the guarder order makes it so they don't need stuff so I'm hoping someone else tested this at some point earlier.
tried it, combat area doesn't count. Only the territory counts for them to eat from food box or well after when dawn, noon, eve or night past. They can't get food or water from food box or well if their territory didn't overlap with the radius of them

Reactions: flannan

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
tried it, combat area doesn't count. Only the territory counts for them to eat from food box or well after when dawn, noon, eve or night past. They can't get food or water from food box or well if their territory didn't overlap with the radius of them
Yea, now I just noticed that one of my workers was working the pig pen while it wasn't even inside the territory, it's gonna take a bit for me to tell what exactly they're supposed to do.
As for what you said, does overlap mean just doing it like a venn diagram or does villager's territory have to engulf the box/well proper.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
updated the command list again. Now has chaos storage and elder brother limbs (cannot be used for android yet)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Yea, now I just noticed that one of my workers was working the pig pen while it wasn't even inside the territory, it's gonna take a bit for me to tell what exactly they're supposed to do.
As for what you said, does overlap mean just doing it like a venn diagram or does villager's territory have to engulf the box/well proper.
job is a different case, not like food box and well

overlap means:
1729508789720.png
1729508811051.png
i've used the pillar to mark the required "overlap"

Reactions: flannan

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
job is a different case, not like food box and well

overlap means:
View attachment 4153186
View attachment 4153187
i've used the pillar to mark the required "overlap"
Alright, so it just needs to tag the circle then.
So territory is mostly used to tag house doors, well/food box circles, but not the object itself and roaming, while jobs don't care about circles?

What does combat area mean then, is it leashing range for when they get aggroed then or is it not fully fleshed out, cause combat area doesn't seem to affect the fact they only aggro onto enemies within spitting distance.
Maybe it just aggros the guard if anything belonging to you inside their combat range gets hit?
Edit:Just tested the last bit out, doesn't seem to be the case for structures, maybe villagers?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 61 Votes