Apr 18, 2020
I'm guessing you're not seeing it because you have "invisible walls" disabled.

That said, I turned that off and I still get the message, oddly enough. Both when I try to build something near a bridge or to set the flesh collector down in the middle of an enemy camp (the latter to be honest is what annoys me most lol).

Maybe upgrading to the latest version will fix it though, as I'm still a few versions behind. We'll see.
Hmm...Even before I turn off invisible wall, I never get the message and had always been able to place things down in invisible walls...that was back in v0.16, I'm trying to recall is there a place OUTSIDE that you cannot build...

Ah, after clicking off boxes
The option -> debug section "Building Block" is what is responsible for that message
1729478287264.png

After checking it off, you're able to build stuff freely, aka Breaking how the game was meant to play technically.
1729478359336.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Denkader

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Hmm...Even before I turn off invisible wall, I never get the message and had always been able to place things down in invisible walls...that was back in v0.16, I'm trying to recall is there a place OUTSIDE that you cannot build...

Ah, after clicking off boxes
The option -> debug section "Building Block" is what is responsible for that message
View attachment 4152231

After checking it off, you're able to build stuff freely, aka Breaking how the game was meant to play technically.
View attachment 4152232
Nice! And it kinda makes sense, now that I think about it.

Though now I wonder what 'invisible wall' does LOL.

Thanks.

Reactions: UnknownLurkingUser
Apr 18, 2020
Nice! And it kinda makes sense, now that I think about it.

Though now I wonder what 'invisible wall' does LOL.

Thanks.
The invisible walls does what it says
Like the game DOESN'T really want you to go over the Mountains to get across
Otherwise you can bypass the "Native Boss", "Gate" and then reach to the WIP location without much hassle of giving a damn about other things like those Gem stones you need to collect
Because of how map designs, it makes my Old Base(You know, that map I posted before) a pretty invincible area as it got the invisible wall blocking the you from the Scout Natives which loves spawn from there just to unable to find the player or unable to get over it, an easy New player base without much effort needed

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 60 Votes