John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
are you able to share save? and how long does pregnancy take to work and how do you know if it has? Also do the NPCs fuck each other
pregnancy takes a hell damn long time, u can just explore while at it, or hold Shift and press . to speed up and , to slow down.
men and woman does, so woman and woman does too

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
Is there any way to sleep to pass the night? I tried a bed and leaf house buy my character just lays there

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MadIsland-2024.05.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: falseoven

ilu007

Jul 5, 2022
found big breasted woman on the right side of the map, but she is mean, after some events, now have option nothing and be sarcastic when she asked what was i doing there. how to get her?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
are you able to share save? and how long does pregnancy take to work and how do you know if it has? Also do the NPCs fuck each other
Additional Memo 18

"Signs" of Pregnancy

1717145820482.png
craft this from campfire if you want, it will be an equipment, no durability when used
1717145906775.png
and theres condoms as equipment too
1717145980359.png

1716744951285.png
baby face = pregnant
1716745044230.png
middle pink is not necessary for pregnant rate, just ejaculate when the bar reaches the highest. Not 100% will be pregnant but still possible
1716745295726.png
when the baby face down there becomes bright like the top one, she can give birth (her belly will also get bigger of course)

YONA CANNOT get pregnant yet. So as special npcs like reika and shino. they also cannot be pregnant currently

luxury beds are just same as wooden bed, just with a bigger design, the sex scenes are the same too

Sex animation:
leaf beds and wooden beds have different sex animation for specific npcs, like Shino. The female natives only have one sex scene for now

luxury beds got same sex animation as wooden bed

Last edited:
Reactions: Eleyth and Arabi1

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
my save
aight lastly my save, they have loli and shota tho, save 5 with little male and shota and female natives, save 8 doesn't have male (except the giant male with club, the young man, elder man and the fat guy who was with u on the ship)

WARNING: THESE ARE THE OLD SAVES FROM LONG TIME AGO, SO CHAOS ORES WON'T BE SPAWNING. JUST USE /resetmap WHILE WALKING ON THE PURPLE AREA
and also save 5 is not the latest save, i play the save 8 the most

the animals in the save 8 in fence won't eat the food inside because of wrong fence, change it if u want then

the "save with sally as ally" has sally in base (save 8), but "save" tied her up in prison

Last edited:

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Will there be a less hardcore version of this game? Without the necrophilia or cannibalism or mutilation or cooked human flesh and all that. Would be cool if there are options to turn off specific fetishes.

If there aren't any those, I guess I'll just move on.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhhh yes it here already. Sad, I not fan of cannibal but I curious after saw it on Steam before here. So let's give it a shot

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Will there be a less hardcore version of this game? Without the necrophilia or cannibalism or mutilation or cooked human flesh and all that. Would be cool if there are options to turn off specific fetishes.

If there aren't any those, I guess I'll just move on.
nope

• Sad
Reactions: Rasc
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes