dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Hey so i lost to the fat dude. am i able to fight him again after a certain amount of time or do i need to load an old save and try again?

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
do i need to progress some quest or something for npcs to talk cause im tring to talk with this girl and she just goes "...."

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hey so i lost to the fat dude. am i able to fight him again after a certain amount of time or do i need to load an old save and try again?
well, it just +1 rape on ur status, and hes alive even after u beat him down (if u mean the tent one)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
do i need to progress some quest or something for npcs to talk cause im tring to talk with this girl and she just goes "...."
talking with them is quite optional for me, i don think talking to them is necessary

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How do you get to loli village?
View attachment 3673723
this should be a guide from me i guess

1: beat up Big foot or capture it. (enemies: small spider, wolf), red mushroom

2: Spider boss cave

3: Boss with the meat bench recipe in treasure chest

4: mermaid (fishing rod and rainbow seashell swimsuit required)

5: the fat guy with mens bench recipe i guess

6: loli village (idk about steam ver) with banana suit with costume cover (long gloves and leggings), and rabbit mascot outfit?

7: women village (theres a cave beside it connected to 8 or 9, and outside the cave of 7, u can find sheep, Ostrich, cow, female cow), white mushroom and red herb

8: iron ore cave, can find iron ore, kill bats and get bones, kill pink shining monster to get purple ore

9: gold ore cave but with iron ore and same enemies as 8

10: little life's fairy (bring snicker first, they are laying around the beach)

11: werewolf, beat it up or capture it (10,11 both have red mushroom around)

12: underground cave, with underground women and man, mouse. resources: blood stone, strong bone, mad orb, flesh

13: underground dungeon with 10 floors but beat up the two treasure hunters on the right side of the blue circle i drawn first (bring female protagonist), dungeon: leather, gold, dead orb, ghost outfit of robe, hood and mask, bondage clothes (top and bottom), ancient fruit, poison spitting shield, blue candles (decorate), normal candles (decorate), blue ruins candle (decorate), normal ruins candle (decorate), magic feather (wings) (equipment wear), sacred robe (top), sacred robe (bottom), sacred robe (hat), katana, iron lantern (decorate), gold lantern (decorate), guardian skeleton mask (equipment wear), guardian cloth cover (equipment wear), guardian sword, crystal sword, ring of lust ( can be equipped to male and female and loli), stone sword, a CORE, diamond ore

14: Plant boss with plant workbench and green stone if i am correct. There are mutant lotus, explosive bag, clay (need shovel), kill plant enemies their to get vine, kill purple lizard to get eleceel muscle, theres a little chance a mandrake pretend to be a plant but it will run very fast, do not eat it or instant death, u can make it a hat tho

15: where nanachi is located

16: where the big cows i mentioned before, and there are big worms standing around (mysterious liquid), scorpions and small cheeta(?)

17: centipedes boss with sand workbench recipe

18: entrance with 3 stones to enter the purple area (green, red, blue)

19: Prison (progress main story enough and u can see the fat guy on the ship got captured to there) resources: string, men's bondage (head, top, bottom, shoe), prison guard (top, bottom)

20: cyborg lab, beat the boss and get her head, enter the door on the right side, kill cyborg and get titanium, or cut off their parts to build one soon.....go up and u can see the green hair woman with only her head, find her body parts in the scrap yard but with limbs and give them to her, and u can recruit her i guess, and top right door will get a boss fight with the mad scientist

21: Boss fight of a big bird? with the wing workbench recipe

22: Female giant, with pretty workbench, if u kill her u can get earth orb to trade glove with nanachi, but i don recommend it

23: where the big breast women called shino is, get steak set, and the 2 flag inside the circle i drawn were the location of 2 events for her

24: under development area, but if u want to see the event of prison (fat guy on ur ship got captured by sadistic girl sally with whip, bring male and prepare for boss fight, u can tie her up when selecting the option and able have sex with her any time u enter there), u need to go to the green crystal marking on the purple area on the left first
head to 7 and go to the right side, like where 5 is, theres a wooden bridge connects to 6

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
is itonly humans in game? if not can you bang the other NPCs or anything? also when you do have sex with NPCs, there seems to be only one kind of position, are there multiple and if so how do you get them?

TomoyoChan

Oct 28, 2023
did u even read the quote? all those npc can made into ally, and in the image, they are all in my base tho
A little confused what you mean by ally, can i actually take them out with me in the wilds? or will they simply be not hostile

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes