LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
You think simple, the development of the future will be beyond imagination
I didn't say that it will not be beyond imagination in future did i? I just say what i hope to see in this new update but that doesn't mean at some point in future updates there will not happen some more stuff with Patty that will be beyond imagination! After all Chris wanted to make everything possible to turn her into one of his prostitutes and that's why he decide to hire Ramon to help him with corrupting and open minding Patty so she will start no care about anything and anyone and that way will eagerly agree to work for Chris as a prostitute - first enjoying living in luxury with Chris having everything she wants,gifts,parties;then start experiment and do new sexual stuff like anal sex,public sex,other partners,double penetration,tripple penetration,gangbangs and when she finally is corrupted to the max Chris will make her a prostitute that will bring him money all the time,closing deals with his partners and of course showing Mat into what he turned his beloved Patty while he is trying everything to expose Chris true nature and show Patty he is only using her,hoping she will come back to him! :D
PS: May be after Anna also start to fell into more and more corruption,sleeping with Matt enemies (Ramon,Randy and others) at some point Ramon will introduce her to Chris or Patty or even to both and she will also start having fun with Patty,going more and more often to parties and having fun with guys together with Patty,both turning more and more into a bigger whores... we can only hope that to happen! :D

Reactions: sufang828
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes