Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
this game with renpy would perform so much better, more subs, views, and post interactions. Lol. Like the characters and kinetic novel style, but gameplay with this engine isn't ideal.
It's a mystery why this guy hasn't converted, or paid someone to convert it to renpy for him. I subbed to this Dev back at the beginning, and I know he had all sorts of issues with Unity...but never once considered renpy. Some people are afraid of success, and the added pressure of meeting deadlines.

Reactions: toondoo1

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hmm I dont understand the gallery in this game. Are the images in the gallery even in the normal gameplay?
Not sure if we are talking about the same thing.

But No, that image gallery is pure fan service and not related to the game at all (Except it's the same characters)
You get them by clicking on various little stickers strewn throughout the game.

BTW, Being a Dik's special images are also pure fan service (Except no "Ntr" That crowd would die if it happened)
I do sometimes wonder why no one there cries NTR, when other characters are having sex (Everyone with Arieth, Penny at Haloween etc. but I guess DrPink is doing a good job in keeping it on the side...)

Sorry, got sidetracked, busy with multiple playthroughs there.

TLDR; Gallery is not related to in game story.

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
How do we open this plot?
It looks like you need to check certain boxes in the First Season Data menu. I am not exactly sure which one it triggers because reloading the game without a skip function is excruciating. The game also throws me in a loop whenever I try to get back to the menu. :LOL: Seriously, fuck this bloated engine.

For the scene itself, which is just an additional training session on the beach (short and with little variation):
Uncheck all boxes except for

Matt told Sheila [...]
Patti hid Sheila's toy in the toilet,
Matt & Ramon will fight in a MMA match
Patti and Rand had anal sex
Ramon knocked Matt out

Don't forget to write down your combination before you change the storyline.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Hmmmm.... But I'm pretty sure you rooted for Aragorn and not Sauron or Saruman. I do not self-insert, but I root for the "good" guy that in this case is Matt.

Make no mistake, I still enjoy the store tremendously. Matt can go through pain and betrayal, but I would want his ending to be good. To destroy Williams in the end and leave Patti full of regret would be a good ending for me.

I don't mind if his path to get there is hard and full of pitfalls.
I would have liked to see a version of Sauron winning - or at least any personality instead of plain ultimate evil in him.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Don't misunderstand. I am not using my approach as an example for all. Just the opposite. First, as an aside, I was not commenting on this story in particular. I have only a casual interest in this offering. I was specifically commenting on player style, not certain games. Underpinning my view on things is this: I don't play the same as others. Others don't play the same as me. That's ok. What is not ok, in my opinion, is how some folks defend their my way or the highway approach with a religious zeal and attempt to belittle or denigrate anyone who doesn't approach these games with the same mindset. Then, wrap that up with the supposed fact that everyone posting here is an adult and likely overwhelmingly male, I just find it incredible the amount of bickering that takes place over things so ridiculously silly.

As a 60+ y/o male there are times I just want to spank some of these posters.... ;)
Being overwhelmingly male has something to do with this... (almost sixty yo here).

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I would have liked to see a version of Sauron winning - or at least any personality instead of plain ultimate evil in him.
But that is a different story.

So it's the choice between a Drama, Comedy, Tragedy, Romance ...etc.

For me (My own opinion) I can divide movies (and games) between good endings and bad endings. (Good guys win vs Bad Guys win). The ending does not determine if the movie is good or bad, but it does determine if I want to see a movie.

Generally I like movies with good endings. Bringing this back to Adult VNs.
I like games with "Good" endings, meaning I want the MC of the game to have a good ending. Generally, that means I do not like NTR games ("Bad endings")

Having said that. I love a "hero story", where bad things happen during the course of the story, and the "hero" needs to overcome obstacles and sometimes lose while in the middle of the story. That is why I don't call the MC's LI having sex with someone during the game NTR. It's either cheating or just part of the obstacle that the MC needs to overcome (Win the girl)

That is why I avoid horror and tragedy genres. I just want my happy ending. Even if it's bittersweet (like Forest Gump).

TLDR; The version where Saurin wins, is not a movie that I'm interested in. LOTR is about the battle between good and evil and personally, I want good to win over evil. The battle over evil should be hard fought, with some losses along the way, but in the end, good needs to triumph.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
But that is a different story.

So it's the choice between a Drama, Comedy, Tragedy, Romance ...etc.

For me (My own opinion) I can divide movies (and games) between good endings and bad endings. (Good guys win vs Bad Guys win). The ending does not determine if the movie is good or bad, but it does determine if I want to see a movie.

Generally I like movies with good endings. Bringing this back to Adult VNs.
I like games with "Good" endings, meaning I want the MC of the game to have a good ending. Generally, that means I do not like NTR games ("Bad endings")

Having said that. I love a "hero story", where bad things happen during the course of the story, and the "hero" needs to overcome obstacles and sometimes lose while in the middle of the story. That is why I don't call the MC's LI having sex with someone during the game NTR. It's either cheating or just part of the obstacle that the MC needs to overcome (Win the girl)

That is why I avoid horror and tragedy genres. I just want my happy ending. Even if it's bittersweet (like Forest Gump).

TLDR; The version where Saurin wins, is not a movie that I'm interested in. LOTR is about the battle between good and evil and personally, I want good to win over evil. The battle over evil should be hard fought, with some losses along the way, but in the end, good needs to triumph.
That's how I thought when I read the book when I was a kid in the 1970's. Now as an adult I would like to see more nuances. Or just any smut with my favourite Galadriel.:D

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That's how I thought when I read the book when I was a kid in the 1970's. Now as an adult I would like to see more nuances. Or just any smut with my favorite Galadriel.:D
Hmmm.... I don't know.

Part of what I find enjoyable in a move is a central theme or message to be gained from a story.
So LOTR
Central theme is legio, but among them. To overcome adversity and the importance of friendship.
Overcoming adversity is definitely the central theme. That is why some of the best character growths comes from the Hobbits themselves. Being some pretty insignificant creatures. But even Aragon and Gandalf had to overcome advercity.
Great movie...

Sauron Winning...Yeah good for laughs, but no central message.

Some movies with bad endings can also be great.
Requiem for a dream for instance. Central message around the devastating effects of addiction. Harrowing movie that I do not want to see again, but a good movie for sure.

Then one of the all-time greats.
Godfather 1&2:
Mutiple messages can be taken from this one, but 2 messages I took from both movies, are the devastating corruption of the mind that can be caused by power, as well as the opposite that you can still be a person with family values, respect and love from the community, despite your criminal circumstances. The contrast between the 2 Dons is just so well done.

Some movie genres with just s straight out bad ending (Horror genre) I just don't find them enjoyable. I feels so pointless for me.

Obviously that is my personal opinion on movies. Different strokes for different folks.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's how I thought when I read the book when I was a kid in the 1970's. Now as an adult I would like to see more nuances. Or just any smut with my favourite Galadriel.:D
That's why movies from the 70s are awesome, you can have both! :LOL: So much wonderfully campy stuff from what's his face, the Beyond the Valley of the Dolls guy (not ebert)..

looks like I'll have to try this game again, if it attracts such lettered and interesting individuals!

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
The game saves automatically at certain checkpoints.
S2 i can't get it to work, it is not auto saving. played few times, when try restart, nothing to load, why ? any ideas ? is annoying as not going play from beginning every time,
What is wrong ?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
S2 i can't get it to work, it is not auto saving. played few times, when try restart, nothing to load, why ? any ideas ? is annoying as not going play from beginning every time,
What is wrong ?
Check the security rules for the file 'data.unity3d' in the game folder (and the folder itself). Make sure you have permission to modify, read & execute etc. It could be easier to move the file to a different location (e.g. Documents).

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Check the security rules for the file 'data.unity3d' in the game folder (and the folder itself). Make sure you have permission to modify, read & execute etc. It could be easier to move the file to a different location (e.g. Documents).
This...

Also

If it your PC and you are an Admin User, you can right click on the application and select run->Run as administrator.

You can also right click on the folder where the game is in and select properties. Then untick ReadOnly (And choose option "All sub folders" if/when asked.)

vashish

Dec 13, 2023
hello everyone i need help how to install the password gallery in mad turn S1 .....??
when the game id open i dont see anything that i have to put a password to unlocked gallery
help if someone know how to do it

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes