• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
you make it sound like they are common. if you know of any other yuri s&m, pls tell me ; P
If you're still interested, try Mistress vs Slave by Noxurtica! It's a great lezdom game with a long story and lots of content, although in the current version you will only play the dominant role. (there will be a sub path as well in the final version)

Also, I hope this game doesn't get abandonned as the short few scenes in this demo are really hot!

Reactions: fsatti2000

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
If you're still interested, try Mistress vs Slave by Noxurtica! It's a great lezdom game with a long story and lots of content, although in the current version you will only play the dominant role. (there will be a sub path as well in the final version)

Also, I hope this game doesn't get abandonned as the short few scenes in this demo are really hot!
I'm not 100% sure but I think that his plan was to release a complete product this month.

• Love
Reactions: MechaniclZ
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes