4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I loved the demo, but it indeed feels slow in everything. Here's hoping it goes well for future development of this game. :giggle:

Aug 22, 2017
I'm gonna admit, the game is good, but need more polishing about skipping the dialogue, now it's awful.
This have potential IMO, so keep going.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
This looks cool, I always like when there is something nice for our lady perverts. Not all gals are submissives though. Here is hoping for a girl protag. harem game in the future.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas.
You can make game requests in the game requests section. Please try to enjoy your Christmas instead of passive aggressively stating the obvious.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
From the previews, it looks decent. Sadly, I don't dig girl on girl stuff. It would be awesome if it was male domination, surprisingly after all this time, there's still no decent domination games with animations where the MC is male.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
You have to be more reluctant and she will make you lick her boot.

But from the Patreon it sounds like there will just be three scenes in this short game. I was hoping for a long depraved adventure.
Could you be more specific of what dialog choices to make?

EDIT: There's many ways to be 'reluctant' but not all yield the same results. I still can't find how to get what you speak of.

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
From what I can tell based on the three stats and what "Madam" says based on your choices it seems like there is a third scene where she will force the maid to strip. Can't quite figure out what the conditions are for it yet, but she specifically states that if her maids dress got dirty she would be very tempted to rip it off her. This makes me think that there is a certain combination of stats that makes her decide to not give you her handkerchief and you instead have to use the dress.

UPDATE: Figured it out... You have to directly disobey a command from her and the only way to do that is by licking the opposite hole of which she asks you too. it may be gated by stat requirements not sure of the exact choices as i wasn't noting them down, but my stats before disobeying her were 5, 6, 6.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yes, I managed to get three endings to this scene. One is fully obedient, you end up just pleasuring the Madam. If you’re more reluctant and don’t be as submissive, such as saying you shouldn’t use your dress to clean because it will get dirty or refusing to lick up the spill (she still makes you do it), then that’s when it splits off, I believe. Don’t remember all the choices, but I think if you refuse to lick up the spill, she will still make you and then make you lick her boot. If you’re a bit more obedient up to that point, I guess in the middle, she will also make you pleasure her, but tell you specifically to go for her asshole (in the fully obedient path she just turns around and gives you the choice). If instead you try and go for her pussy she will stop you and if you say you did it because you didn’t think she would mind, she will make you undress. I could be off but I think that’s generally what you can do in this demo.

Reactions: Aseratrix
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes