4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
nice little demo so far.
Hope we will see more soon, looks to have big potential.

Just needs a way to quick forward the dialogs as they take ages to finish.

Reactions: dumbass55

NixiePhea

Aug 3, 2017
It seems quite interesting, but I don't think several scenes are supposed to have the maid become a ghost or morph into a giraffe. Am I the only one so far?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: r4d3m3n and BaasB

MaxTheMooshroom

Feb 12, 2019
This looks cool, I always like when there is something nice for our lady perverts. Not all gals are submissives though. Here is hoping for a girl protag. harem game in the future.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas.
Yes, please. I'd love that. I know how to make the backend tools for game devs but not how to make a game myself T-T

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
The navigation is extremely slow and clunky. In some places you can't even select where you need to go in the bedroom since you can't see what you need to click on. Despite this, I like the scenario and what I've played so far has been pretty hot! Interested to see what happens next.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
so tekst speed need a speed up about 150% i sat and spelled the words letter by letter and still had to sit and wait

Reactions: fanboi

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
finally, more yuri femdom.

the content, animations, and writing look great and promising. what i really like though is the abundance of dialogue choices and the ability to develop the protag into different personalities for different scenes.

i'd only echo everyone else's sentiment that text skipping doesn't work like 99% of games and could use a fix. making it so that the entire dialogue is revealed on click before allowing another click to skip to the next dialogue would make it feel a lot more natural.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I think the only problem I had was the text is extremely slow and there's no way to fast forward so I need to either skip the text entirely and not see what it says or wait something like 5 seconds just to read one sentence

Reactions: T3DP4XF

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The controls suck. But then again it's a unity game so maybe it's intended.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
This game really will benefit if there were a path way that tells you with dialogs or scenes u missed to we can see it all and a gallery option.

I just realized that developer said this game will have 3 scenes max , it is such a pity . I liked this game so much and wanted to this game have a ton of content but i guess that is not going to happen . This kind of game that MC is dominated is not common and even less common with animated stuff and even more rare with good character model and pretty faces . I hope developer will make another game like this with a lot of content.

Last edited:

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
The text is excruciatingly slow and can't reliably be skipped, but otherwise it is a wonderful demo.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes