intro38.jpg
Overview:
Maddison by VDateGames.​

Developer/Publisher: VDateGames -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

art3.jpg dbar11.jpg end14.jpg end74.jpg massneck4.gif pool47.jpg pool95.jpg sclub61.jpg var19.jpg

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It was because of the VDate games I found F95, the sad thing is how bleeding awful the models look now I've been hanging about here for 6 months.
Oh well, can't slate it, it's a bit of fun and IIRC, you can right click on the choices and open the result in a new tab ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Maddison was one of the best chars created by Chaotic.

a real shame that he decide to change her, she turn into another bimbo shit and honestly lost alots of charm. her old model was wayyy better than the new one.

here how she will look now in all futur games. i really prefer the old model honestly.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Prefer her sister Lisette, then again she appears in this one aswell.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
It was because of the VDate games I found F95, the sad thing is how bleeding awful the models look now I've been hanging about here for 6 months.
Oh well, can't slate it, it's a bit of fun and IIRC, you can right click on the choices and open the result in a new tab ;)
Vdategames isn't the top of the line in terms of visuals, but this isn't representative of their current stuff. This game is 5+ years old.

That is their more recent game and you can see the leap in quality.

As opposed to lesson of passion games who seriously look like they have been putting out the game models forever and are terrible

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Maddison was one of the best chars created by Chaotic.

a real shame that he decide to change her, she turn into another bimbo shit and honestly lost alots of charm. her old model was wayyy better than the new one.

here how she will look now in all futur games. i really prefer the old model honestly.
maybe I am just blind but I don't see a difference enough to get up in arms about it

Reactions: Mark17 and derpdurp

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Get used to the poses you see in this because the dev uses them in every other game he's ever made.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
At the time VDate was not bad, at least he has a lot of variety in scenes in girls, though the choice system was one of those "get it right or you won't get further" kind of things. Haven't looked at his stuff in a few years since there were only so many of the games ever released for free.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
At the time VDate was not bad, at least he has a lot of variety in scenes in girls, though the choice system was one of those "get it right or you won't get further" kind of things. Haven't looked at his stuff in a few years since there were only so many of the games ever released for free.
VDG make some good games. with choices and all. but the price is just too much.
you pay too much for release that take very lots of times to come out.
that what push me away from them.

gucciinject

Dec 24, 2016
Does any one know the DAZ/Poser products used for Maddison? She has been a favourite of mine for a while now, but I've never been able to recreate her. The only thing I've been able to find for sure is the hair :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does any one know the DAZ/Poser products used for Maddison? She has been a favourite of mine for a while now, but I've never been able to recreate her. The only thing I've been able to find for sure is the hair :(
old one ? is V4 or gen2 probably. as the specific model, i have no idea..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote