wolfman2133

Jun 17, 2017
As mentioned before by someone else, this was the first adult game I played. For it's time, it was a leader in the market segment. I don't understand why the dev went away from some of the successful components in the game. I always thought that the mini games, like in the shower were what made the game special and separated it from other games at the time. I also agree that the original model is much better that the one that is being used now. Not every woman is going to cross fit to have 3% body fat. One of the reason's that Maddison was so attractive in this game was due to her curves. Another big alluring thing that Maddison had was her attitude. Now that she is just a regular slut in the new games is very disappointing.

Reactions: ShamanLab

hyozanryu

Jan 30, 2019
i think this game is broke :c i even tried it with a walk trough but when i click on male i become a female and i fail every date :s

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
Does any one know the DAZ/Poser products used for Maddison? She has been a favourite of mine for a while now, but I've never been able to recreate her. The only thing I've been able to find for sure is the hair :(
sorry to necro, ive been trying, its veictoria 4 base for sure according to the devs tutorial, i couldnt even find the hair

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote