TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
I agree, she is very underrated. And there are few animators who make good content featuring her.
Wouldn't so far as to say she's underrated. I believe other's like Rebecca, Sherry and Excella from RE are far underused and underaprecciated. Hell, even on FF we have Lunafreya who barelly sees any good content with her being made.

Ellie is fairly common, but nothing beats Overwatch characters and Tifa so the discrepancy in quality and quantity still pretty huge.

Reactions: Noahsvyaz
Sep 6, 2021
Wouldn't so far as to say she's underrated. I believe other's like Rebecca, Sherry and Excella from RE are far underused and underaprecciated. Hell, even on FF we have Lunafreya who barelly sees any good content with her being made.

Ellie is fairly common, but nothing beats Overwatch characters and Tifa so the discrepancy in quality and quantity still pretty huge.
No, she's not. Plenty of stuff with her.
Kassandra from Odyssey, now that is underrated character.
strauzek+dark_coat+drill's ellie are the only ones worth saving (a very subjective opinion) which look fappable. and anytime dina shows up, its an autodelete anyway. so id disagree

• Haha
Reactions: V3N00m

Mousey1992

Jun 27, 2022
some blend files that were on kemono. im going to upload all i have but its taking forever to upload them. im still looking for chun li and elenea fisher (or the rest yall may have). (ps these all will amount to around 20 gb as 7z files)
pass: m4dr00g4

Ashley Graham
ChloeFrazerClaire
DvaHonokaJudy
Ellie
Lara
LiS
TifaTracer
YenneferKaraSam

Last edited:

Oilil

Jul 24, 2017
some blend files that were on kemono. im going to upload all i have but its taking forever to upload them. im still looking for chun li and elenea fisher (or the rest yall may have). (ps these all will amount to around 20 gb as 7z files)
pass: m4dr00g4

Pixeldrain Ashley Graham
Pixeldrain ChloeFrazerClaire
Pixeldrain DvaHonokaJudy
Pixeldrain Ellie
Pixeldrain Lara
Pixeldrain LiS
Pixeldrain TifaTracer
Pixeldrain YenneferKaraSam
Thanks for you! Hope we get all others blend files who was on kemono.

Reactions: bezzwax07