Noahsvyaz

We can't expect God to do all the work
Donor
Oct 19, 2020

Renders.png
Unreleased Images Dump #2

"These are all the renders that I've worked on since the last image dump I did, most recent ones are Kara and Rio, since I just ported new models for them"

14 new renders. The link has the individual files and a compressed zip version.

Arldor

May 15, 2017
upscaled/interpolated the whole collection up to 4K60FPS

also compilations/mixes with some minor changes in color grading, etc

also found some missing audios for a few vids without it but anyway special thanks to @RavenOfOld for remuxed audio of old stuff

P.S. I didn't add all possible audios from different sound designers. If you want to change it without re-encoding, you can use Avidemux

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Pixeldrain
Pixeldrain

also found some missing audios for a few vids without it but anyway special thanks to @RavenOfOld for remuxed audio of old stuff

P.S. I didn't add all possible audios from different sound designers. If you want to change it without re-encoding, you can use Avidemux
updated with Max Caulfield Foursome with Jocks (evilaudio)

Reactions: evelynnmiss

Noahsvyaz

We can't expect God to do all the work
Donor
Oct 19, 2020
Remuxed the audio:
I checked Madruga's original post and saw that he updated with audio versions, but they are the same versions as yours. :Kappa:(Sometimes he adds different versions from various authors.) So, I guess I'll just update my post with mirrors. Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: uorf

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Pixeldrain
Pixeldrain

updated with bunny

pussy_Rider

Nov 8, 2021
Finally HQ Bunny animation with open face (y). Only cuckold angle spoils first scene :mad:
So i edited this video to POV only and cropped a little first scene + encoded to HEVC (FHD), if anyone ineterested >
(reuploaded)
p.s. forgot to flip second scene ^^', fixed.

Last edited: