pussy_Rider

Nov 8, 2021
He probably means the one from below :D
Gotta say, that's an original way to call from below angle :ROFLMAO:
Nope. I typed "first scene", not second or third =/ Actually i dont get it how u you can miss the point. :confused:
Anyway - woman's face and sight to the camera, while penetration from the opposite side, thats it. Simple, right ? (especially when it was supposed to be POV)

ps Bunny has so pretty face (IMO even prettier than Tifa and stellar blade Eve :giggle:), that its a crime to hide it behind helmet even in terms of authenticity. I wish more creators would realize this, cause authenticity should not be a priority when it hides beauty (and ye i understand that most artists use model with helmet, cause its just easier to animate :Kappa:).

Last edited:

differentcow

Nov 26, 2020
Nope. I typed "first scene", not second or third =/ Actually i dont get it how u you can miss the point. :confused:
Anyway - woman's face and sight to the camera, while penetration to the opposite side, thats it. Simple, right ? (especially when it was supposed to be POV)

ps Bunny has so pretty face (IMO even prettier than Tifa and stellar blade Eve :giggle:), that its a crime to hide it behind helmet even in terms of authenticity. I wish more creators would realize this, cause authenticity should not be a priority when it hides beauty (and ye i understand that most artists use model with helmet, cause its just easier to animate :Kappa:).
If "cuckold" is what you're thinking of when watching that animation then I think it's definitely a you problem, not the animator's lol.

Mousey1992

Jun 27, 2022
ok workupload doesn't generate a link for some reason, so is gofile safe? if not ill just resort to making a pixeldrain account

Mousey1992

Jun 27, 2022
Seems to be something in workupload's end because it kept sending me to an error page earlier

pass: m4droog4
edit: it says 12 hours valid, what is the max days i can make it active and ill make another one?
Elena Fischer blend file

Last edited:

differentcow

Nov 26, 2020
Stuff like pixeldrain and gofile are great because you can look at the content before downloading it. You can also just use a fake/temporary email for pixeldrain if you're so worried about anonymity.