Arldor

May 15, 2017
upscaled/interpolated the whole collection up to 4K60FPS
Pixeldrain
also compilations/mixes with some minor changes in color grading, etc
Pixeldrain

also found some missing audios for a few vids without it but anyway special thanks to @RavenOfOld for remuxed audio of old stuff

P.S. I didn't add all possible audios from different sound designers. If you want to change it without re-encoding, you can use Avidemux
updated with Valby + sound from bbvshh

Aerrot57

Dec 4, 2023
some blend files that were on kemono. im going to upload all i have but its taking forever to upload them. im still looking for chun li and elenea fisher (or the rest yall may have). (ps these all will amount to around 20 gb as 7z files)
pass: m4dr00g4

Pixeldrain Ashley Graham
Pixeldrain ChloeFrazerClaire
Pixeldrain DvaHonokaJudy
Pixeldrain Ellie
Pixeldrain Lara
Pixeldrain LiS
Pixeldrain TifaTracer
Pixeldrain YenneferKaraSam
Thank you very much for finding those and uploading, however I'm having a problem with many of these .blend files, it looks like models are "exploded" or completely deformed, I'm using the newest version of blender and all the required plugins: mhx, daz importer and mustardui, the only .blend file that is actually somewhat working correctly is EllieJailFoursomeTeasedAnim.blend

Update: turns out, my animation layers plugin wasn't updated and that was the reason why models looked like that

Last edited:

Adnrew1337

Mar 18, 2023
OP Updated

Added 2023-10 to 2024-05 - 44 vids, 87 pics

Merge with main folder, sort by date

View attachment 3715732 View attachment 3715731
View attachment 3715739 View attachment 3715744
Thanks Nine-Tailed Fox Ahri and
Noahsvyaz for sharing ❤

Panam Shower vid still has no sound, will reupload May if he adds it

Panam Palmer Shower (with sound)

I found on rule34video.com a version with sound and superimposed on the original video files, without loss of quality. I hope I did everything right.

Mousey1992

Jun 27, 2022
Do you also have the definitive male model? Link was dead on Kemono unfortunately.
i have the definitive male files, but unfortunately i accidentally deleted all my blender models folder a week ago so i lost kara and elena fischer. if anybody have those please let me know
definitive male + ellie:

definitive male textures:

password: m4droog4

Last edited: