IancuG

Apr 20, 2022
Please, when the update Will Be avaiable for f95? Thank you. maFqsYyCHq Copy and paste in discord to join in the fan community of Maeve's Academy!

Last edited:

IancuG

Apr 20, 2022
I made a Fan discord server for maeve's Academy, here an invite:

Fray Myste

Jul 31, 2020
V.0.1 is now available on Patreon for supporters, so it most likely will be released here by Hatchet Games soon enough too!

If you haven't yet, I recommend supporting them on Patreon, this project definitely deserves the support!

v0.1 is finally here and available for all PC/Linux users supporting with the $5 tier!

This updated was focused mainly on adding a better writing, plot and world building, as well as the gameplay, removing the grind point system for a better experience.

List of modifications/additions/improvements:

- Gameplay has been reworked. Love & Lust Points System totally removed, for a grinding free experience.

- An improved World Building.

- Events/Quests are partially/completely redone.

- Scenes improved. Scenes are now animated/animatic.

- 2 New Adult Scenes. Animated/Animatic as well.

- Maeve's Design & Personality Reworked.

- Angelika's Design Reworked.

- MC's Design Improved & Reworked. Now he looks more 'boyish'.

- Customization/Wardrobe Feature Added for Main Character.

- 'The Gentleman' and 'Casual Outfit' added as initial outfits.

- Three New characters.

- Duel MiniGame sightly improved.

- Added Gallery per Character.

- Characters now blink.

- Font slightly changed.

- UI heavily improved.

- Redone Locations. 6 locations in total.

- Changed Interactions for girls. 'Talk', 'Actions', 'Outfits'. (Keep in mind girls don't have outfits added yet.).

- Added small prologue.

- New Track Selection. 15 new tracks.

- After sleeping, the navigation song will change (2 tracks), thus avoiding the feeling of repetitivism.

- Kiss Scene with Céline TEMPORALY removed, don't worry, it'll eventually come better and reworked on the next updates.

Reactions: Skelebonee
Jul 29, 2019
V.0.1 is now available on Patreon for supporters, so it most likely will be released here by Hatchet Games soon enough too!

If you haven't yet, I recommend supporting them on Patreon, this project definitely deserves the support!
In February, Hatchet said that the update would be posted here 2 weeks after it went up on Patreon. If they were being exact on that, there are two more days to wait, and it'll get uploaded sometime Sunday.

EDIT: Disregard that; they've hit some proofreading snags and the amount of time before they release publicly is probably up in the air. Which means—it could be sooner!

Last edited:

IancuG

Apr 20, 2022
Hello! I'm Alex, the owner of the Maeve's Academy fan Discord! Join us and help growing! In the server you can find the official Artist and Developer of Maeve's Academy! (Noikummi and Hatchet)
Join today!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
its the artsyle
....i cant say i agree...it would be behind his belt buckle when his pants are on. that just doesn't work. What if the girls' boobs were attached in the middle of their torso...would you then say "its the art style"?
Not like it really matters, but it look super weird to me and i generally like how everything else is depicted.

Reactions: tehfish
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes