Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Okay... So...
1. Art is cute, I love it.
2. The story feels like worth digging into (I'm hoping that whatever split our MC with Jade will be revealed and maybe rectified) and does feel rather down to Earth so far (which is nice)
3. Quirky characters? Yes please.
4. I am a bit bothered by all the Fourth wall stares o_o But I suppose they have to look somewhere.

In conclusion - I'm eager to continue.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Now this is fucking quality.

The only thing I could ask for is more substance/wordiness to the lewds. But even so, I loved this game.

Reactions: ProtoMaster821
Dec 4, 2019
Why use the realistic knocking sound that people use to troll with? :S
The sound of it is so much louder than everything else in the game that it startles me every time it plays lol.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Why use the realistic knocking sound that people use to troll with? :S
The sound of it is so much louder than everything else in the game that it startles me every time it plays lol.
I didn't mind this knocking sound, but it is the SAME sound over and over again, without even changing direction! XD

Jun 22, 2020
I wonder if we'll see the MC slowly get corrupted. As of right now, it's clear that he doesn't intend to create a harem and most encounters are due to things out of control so it would be interesting to see the tipping point at which he starts to initiate them himself.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, I found these typos. Corrections are in the name of the image files (although one I can't quite remember why it was wrong... Or maybe I had no clue what the writer meant with that line in that context.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Red

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
My feedback? There's way too much dialogue for way too little sex. I also thing the game would benefit a lot from a more realistic/detailed art at least for a few scenes, like one still picture or two, instead of relying on the (charming) cartoonish style for everything.
So you would like them to make a completely different game?

Seems pretty good to me, pretty well rounded. And even perhaps more talking. How can they not know what a male is? They don't know what dicks are so there's no futa witches lurking somewhere. Are they sprouted like plants? How are baby witches made???

I had fun. looking forward to more.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I say the amount of dialogue is pretty good. Gives a nice build-up which makes the smut better.

A few more lewd things happening along the way would be spicy, but I'd never suggest removing good build-up.

ProtoMaster821

Nov 15, 2022
Anybody know when version 3.0 will be available for android? Links for Android only have version 2.2 currently.

keyon777

Jun 2, 2022
Yo, word of advice to the creator-
I generaly only subscribe to patreon when a new update is out so i don't waste money on months without content and i'm probably not the only one. You'd probably get more subcribers on day of update if you actually showed previews on your patreon page, anyone who pledges to you for long periods of time probably would anyway but you loose money on people who check your page regularly.

Reactions: mr_kurbstomp
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes