S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As cute and wholesome as this game still is, it still REALLY needs an explanation as to why and how there are no men in the magic realm.

It'd be one thing if men were just very rare, and depending on the implementation it'd still allow for childbirths and for the majority of women to have never had a boyfriend or seen a man naked etc.

But there being no men in the magical realm at all, and humans being pretty much myth, how are any girls born at all?

Reactions: Alandir

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
As cute and wholesome as this game still is, it still REALLY needs an explanation as to why and how there are no men in the magic realm.

It'd be one thing if men were just very rare, and depending on the implementation it'd still allow for childbirths and for the majority of women to have never had a boyfriend or seen a man naked etc.

But there being no men in the magical realm at all, and humans being pretty much myth, how are any girls born at all?
As a wise man once said:
1684676949819.png

Aka it's probably best not to think too hard about such things

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022

Yeah, i also wonder how the people of the realm develop their relationhips, they 're all homo? You know girl x girl, or they don't know these things and use magic in some weird way to have children? Too much questions and no answers at all.

The game is great, all the characters until now are very well developed and overall the Mc it's ot just a dick with mouth haha.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Man when's this gonna get updated
Checked the Patreon. I ain't spending money on no-one's patreon, but I saw enough to know the devs are still giving weekly updates to the people who're feeding them.

Someone with more disposable income will have to say if there's been anything playable, but work hasn't stopped by all appearances.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
When we're gonna get some Lilith and definitely more Maeve scenes. Unless I miss something...

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021
Here's a complete file as of v0.3.0. At least I assume it's complete, only played through once. Paste it into C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MaeveAcademynewdialogues02-1654124958 or something similar. Might overwrite your first save slot, but I dunno- I'm not familiar with RenPy file naming conventions.

Reactions: Core_guy
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes