Oct 10, 2019
Just played for the first time now, incredible game, but it does make me ask; How long until the reveal that Elizabeth is angrily carrying her backpack around because she's incapable of making any of the lockers laugh?
is that supposed to be a hidden thing?
I just assumed everyone knows and does not mention it just to be kind, I immediately thought about it when the locker scene played, I do wonder why are the lockers like that anyway? is having a good sense of humour part of the curriculum?
She also has kneecaps now
she is not immune to threats anymore, she needs to be careful who she takes money from if she plans to keep them

• Haha
Reactions: R P and hadbla

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
Just her body shape and height
(Before / After)

Honestly kinda like the previous one more. The height change is fine but personally not a fan of the hips/thighs getting like 30-40% bigger and the breast shape change make them look bigger which I always thought she was going to be more of the loli-petite type character rather than a big tit/thigh ratio per body size almost dwarf type.

Reactions: nzn

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
Man. Yet again I am upset...
Because I reached the end of yet another update. It was a good read yet again.
I also like the addition of customizability.
I wonder what's in store for the next update.
Keep up the great work!

Reactions: hadbla

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Game changed quite a bit from the more cynical v1/2.1.
Also are we going to a "Wheel of Time (Book)" kinda magic issue one piece of worldbuilding sticks out to me, Ms.Lilith said that magic has become "unprofitable", but things like the swiss army combat knife that is a wand and easy to store (when not stolen and broken) brooms seem to be pretty useful for a myriad of purposes. So my guess is that it is something else and that something is that the witches are just plain weaker than they could be. The girls seem to have some issue levitating a banana, the demon can't transform for that long before meeting the MC. After their oral exchange, she could only transform for days on end she also had enough juice left over to burn the shortstacks berries. There is also the fact that the MC seems to take to the magic alot more easily than Jade, who we can assume has similar amount of magics training (if not quickdraw training).
Probably gonna be explained later and this will end up just being one of my maddened ramblings.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
question to the dev:
should i post typos and continuity errors here?
or shouldn't I bother?

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
So I'm looking at the tags, but just to double triple confirm. There's absolutely zero lesbian content?

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Fuck's sake, I want to dominate Agnes not be dominated by her, I seem to remember that we will see some maledom, right? Hopefully I can bend her to my will but my personal tastes aside this update was wonderful, I love your style!

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes