LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
- Characters now have a "bounce" effect, we are sure this will add even more life to the characters expressions and situations.

This is truly the updatest of updates.
Pls add manual bounce. Or I will get :( :sneaky:

I feel like the mc's interactions with the cast is a weak part of the game. I enjoyed the girls' interactions way more, I named my mc Colgate at first and then I realized it fits.

The characters types are all degrees of likeable. + standard mildy dislikeable girl at first.

The sex scene are kinda okay/dull, maybe add a 3rd person description of the girl's breath effect on the pp during the fellatio, add text foreplay to immerse the player?

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Always crazy to me that these games focus on the most pedantic details and reworks so early in when largely most people don't care about that - just comes off as an obvious attempt at buying time or draining supporters. You'd think one would focus on actual content first and foremost or at least be honest about needing more time.
Very slow progress, but will see how it pans out longer term and whether this stalling will continue as the game is very, very cute! My recommendation would be to sit on it before considering supporting so they show better promise first.
Honestly, can't blame you for thinking that way. This is not what we want to do. If we go back it's because we care about the quality and are not satisfied with how it turned out to be. Sorry for that. We are trying our best to add more content while also changing what we think could be done better.

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Yeah I also felt the MC wasn't as well written as he could have been. This seems like a psuedo hogwarts than anything actually magical. Will give them that the game itself is well polished.
Sheesh man, I understand. We were more focused on the girls interactions rather than the MC with the girls. There's always more room for improvement with that. Thank you
Having said that, could you please stop hating SO much on Discord, Itch.io and F95Z at the same time? I don't think it's good for you. Btw thanks, I'll play Paradise Lust after cooking the upcoming update.

Also I didn't see your Agnis Agnes model on discord. Good job, sorry for not seeing it earlier.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
You could try apologizing and not being a dickhead first.

Thanks. I made a lot more progress on the Agnes Model since i shared the render of something I made in about an hour. I would share more renders once I model her outfits.
Apologize to who exactly and how is Hatchet Games dickhead? I want to really understand how you are so entitled to be apologized............

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Trust me I don't understand either. He joined our discord server one day, next day he hates the game and me, and started shitting on both of us :HideThePain: That's literally all
:LUL: Sounds fantastic :Kappa: Maybe he asked a question and you dare not to answer it. I think its something like that

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
Honestly, can't blame you for thinking that way. This is not what we want to do. If we go back it's because we care about the quality and are not satisfied with how it turned out to be. Sorry for that. We are trying our best to add more content while also changing what we think could be done better.
All good! Game is adorable and I want it to succeed so that's my reason for the blunt words. That said, I hope your team finds a good balance to keep both yourself and the audience pleased. It's a bit scary since as time goes on people will start feeling burned out - devs and fans both, which would really suck to see if that happened at an unsatisfying point.

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
No he decided to be a dickhead in discord and pretend he couldn't understand anything I said, then continued to play dumb just like he did here with his friend.
To this day I don't understand anything of what you're saying. :HideThePain:
Edit: Maybe he deleted his comments? Good riddance. Wish he had deleted that "review" as well though.
staring-at-each-other-huang4evr.gif

Last edited:

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
All good! Game is adorable and I want it to succeed so that's my reason for the blunt words. That said, I hope your team finds a good balance to keep both yourself and the audience pleased. It's a bit scary since as time goes on people will start feeling burned out - devs and fans both, which would really suck to see if that happened at an unsatisfying point.
Thank you for you comment! This first year of development has been quite harsh, the artist having another job was one of the main issues. Thankfully she managed to quit after the first half of this update's development, so from this point I think we can find a good balance and keep more fans happy with more content. Thanks again!
Edit: Also, Nice Kirin signature, sir

Last edited:

something123_!?

Apr 7, 2023
Thank you for you comment! This first year of development has been quite harsh, the artist having another job was one of the main issues. Thankfully she managed to quit after the first half of this update's development, so from this point I think we can find a good balance and keep more fans happy with more content. Thanks again!
Man, I wish I wasn't broke as shit so I could support the game. Y'all are doing great work, can't wait for the next update.

phezq

Jul 31, 2021
Don't let the world get you down, that person did.
Some people simply lash out at people they perceive to be successful, it's plain envy from a broken person unwilling to learn or improve

I wholeheartedly support your efforts in making a wholesome, mature type of game.

An important element oft overlooked is adding depth and personality to the characters, to be more than the sum of their *ahem* assets :love:

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Don't let the world get you down, that person did.
Some people simply lash out at people they perceive to be successful, it's plain envy from a broken person unwilling to learn or improve
Thank you for your kind words, and it's ok! If I'm being honest, this person's antics were (ironically) a good distraction from job. I'm not even saying this to make him more angry (if he even sees this), I genuinely found the whole situation way too bizarre and random, but also funny in a way. It's just one of those days on the internet :KEK:

I wholeheartedly support your efforts in making a wholesome, mature type of game.
Thank you kind sir!

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes