S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Kinda disapointed the "no men in the magic realm" wasn't rewritten to make more sense, but all the other rewrites are pretty good. Can't remember if LuLu's bedroom always looked like that, but it's current appearance is pretty cool. Love the new magic shop appearance too, it's awesome. Miss the old shopkeeper though.

Something that needs to be fixed though, is that during the cake eating scene, we still reference a book that hasn't been in the game is ages.

VtuberLewds

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Played your game and as a game developer myself, I am quite impressed with how much you have done in RenPy. Customizing clothes is one thing but the amount of custom pauses and sprite changes is incredible. I can only imagine what the script looks like.

How big is your planned scope for the finished game? Do you plan on keeping the game as mainly a visual novel or will you introduce other gameplay aspects?

Reactions: ArhraCole

ognimalf

Sep 15, 2020
Loving the game so far, but the fact that old saves don't carry over version-to-version is really dampening my desire to keep playing new updates.

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
Just played the game all the way through and I am a FAN. I can't wait until the next update.
I only had one not very big issue I'd like to bring up. There is a bit of improper pronoun usage when characters are talking to the MC. I noticed some back and forth usage of he/she when characters interact with the MC.
Here are a couple of screenshots of the instances I noticed it
Like I said, it's not a big issue and it certainly didn't affect how much I enjoyed the game so far. Just thought it may help to let you know :)

Screenshot 2023-09-06 155034.png Screenshot 2023-09-06 155028.png Screenshot 2023-09-06 154856.png Screenshot 2023-09-06 154849.png Screenshot 2023-09-06 154711.png Screenshot 2023-09-06 154656.png

Oh, and Maeve said the wrong name in her comment here. Lillith is the one who takes him to town the character name was incorrect on this one screen

Screenshot 2023-09-06 143528.png

Great work right off the bat guys, I am definitely going to follow this game :)

HcBDSM

Jul 18, 2022
good game, I just have one issue with it. I WANT MORE!!! (cant wait for the updates! fantastic work!)

zgasd

Jul 28, 2019
GODDAMNIT! THE GAME IS AWESOME, the artstyle is lovely and the characters are wonderfully done, they all have nice personalities and i like them all! cant say much for the writing because i aint good at it but i liked it a lot as well!
why is it so short ;-; i need more...
Also thanks for including petite girls! agnes is great and i am happy to know you will also be able to reverse the roles as a option!
i am exited to see the next updates! hope the best for you guys during this project! good luck!
i would love to give more praise, but i am bad at writing stuff lol
edit: also where did you got the inspiration for the style and the head bobbing? it feels really familiar

Reactions: phezq and ArhraCole
Jul 7, 2022
I hate to be negative, but I'm amazed at how little content there is at this point. I first played this around a year ago, I think, and it seems like barely anything has been added.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I hate to be negative, but I'm amazed at how little content there is at this point. I first played this around a year ago, I think, and it seems like barely anything has been added.
Game pretty much fell under the same curse most of these games do.
Solid demo with some flesh and bones to stand on. First 1-2 updates bring the story forward and gives you more hope.
Then the remakes/reworks start pouring in and it just slows down all momentum.
Took em such a long time to rework the stuff people forgot about one of the characters they removed.

Hopefully now that the rework was done the game continues what it started and had going for it.

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
Always crazy to me that these games focus on the most pedantic details and reworks so early in when largely most people don't care about that - just comes off as an obvious attempt at buying time or draining supporters. You'd think one would focus on actual content first and foremost or at least be honest about needing more time.
Very slow progress, but will see how it pans out longer term and whether this stalling will continue as the game is very, very cute! My recommendation would be to sit on it before considering supporting so they show better promise first.

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
One tiny question: does the game end at the bath with director Maeve? Or am i just dum to not figure out what to do after this (the one scene after we find out that Maeve is a bounty hunter)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
One tiny question: does the game end at the bath with director Maeve? Or am i just dum to not figure out what to do after this (the one scene after we find out that Maeve is a bounty hunter)
If you got to that point then yeah, you're done with this build. The credits scene you saw before the bounty hunter part mentioned it was removed from the story because they want to rework Maeve.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes