Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Still kinda hoping the red head from the old shop makes a return. Old character designs returning as collectable outfits could be neat.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
A gallery function with all the old art and character designs would be awesome to see honestly.

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
I just felt like making a post after catching up to where the thread was and seeing a lot of negativity and felt my views on the matter weren't aligning with how some people were acting. I tend to prefer when characters have some kind of quirk or something off to their design since that makes them more unique or memorable in my mind. Which is why I gravitate to stuff like Agnes' sharp teeth or Dahlia's eye covering hair.

Huh. I don't remember Maeve having glasses at all. The only instance she ever used those was in a public patreon post from way too much time ago, but that's it.
View attachment 3292863
She looks cute though
Unless I'm remembering wrong Maeve having glasses was something very early. Like before v0.1 with the initial release. It was changed fairly early on. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of the first release anymore and there aren't links to it in this thread as far as I can tell so I can't verify.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Huh. I don't remember Maeve having glasses at all. The only instance she ever used those was in a public patreon post from way too much time ago, but that's it.
Never mind, I remember! Yes, Maeve uses glasses in a couple of lines and then she takes the glasses off and that's it. Maybe that's the reason I forgot about it.

Answering Liebely: We want to add glasses for all of the girls in the future (as part of customization), including Maeve (Dev including his tastes here? Maybe), so nothing was lost there!

> dev: I don't remember her having glasses in the game. only in the early art on patreon that predates the first release of the game.
> guy: unless I am remembering wrong. she only had glasses before the 0.1 initial release
Yes, I think that was pretty much it, and he was right. I just forgor about it.

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
Sounds about right. I just remembered it was very early on before Elizabeth was in so she was the only one who had them at the time. It might have been one of the original sample images used in the thread before they were changed to the updated art.

Also I should ask since I've got attention. Was the reason the heads bob like they do supposed to be a reference to the Mystery Skulls videos? It's something I cannot avoid seeing in my head.

ReyIvory

Feb 1, 2018
having an issue with the game crashing immediately upon start up. Anyone else having/had this issue?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
having an issue with the game crashing immediately upon start up. Anyone else having/had this issue?
Try a clean install if you tried to overwrite the old update by just copy pasting the folders.
I had issues with the newest update when I just did an overwrite of the files by not being able to progress into the forest until I did a clean install which fixed my issues. (y)

Reactions: ReyIvory

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Was the reason the heads bob like they do supposed to be a reference to the Mystery Skulls videos? It's something I cannot avoid seeing in my head.
Not meant to be just a reference but the actual inspiration for it. I thought it was cool, and I wondered if I could add it to the game to match the cartoonish style, and here we are.

• Red Heart
Reactions: phezq and ArhraCole

ReyIvory

Feb 1, 2018
Try a clean install if you tried to overwrite the old update by just copy pasting the folders.
I had issues with the newest update when I just did an overwrite of the files by not being able to progress into the forest until I did a clean install which fixed my issues. (y)
This ended up working for me thank you.

Reactions: MrTrue

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It's not normal to link E-mail accounts here. That's usually spambot behavior. You're obviously not a bot, but try not to dox yourself like that - you're as likely to catch a virus that way as to get help.

Besides, if someone posts a way directly in the thread it can answer future questions too. For every idiot posting about a problem that's already been answered there's twenty-nine who got their answers and left without posting.

Reactions: ArhraCole and dd777

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Damn, Agnes is hot. Can't wait for the next update to include her scene. Shouldn't she have bigger boobs tho? Or does she pad her bra?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Don't get me wrong, all titties are great, but... Wait. Shit. My bad, I was confusing Agnes with Lilith. Was thinking of how well endowed she looked when clothed, but now I realise I was thinking of Lilith not Agnes. And Lilith looks how I expected her to look. Hot damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beyond that, we don't really have that many small tits. Seems like Lulu's got some, but even she's not that flat, so flat justice doods might have to look elsewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spom

Feb 15, 2020
There seem to be no sound playing after the music in the main menu. Playing on an android, unsure if it's a bug but if anyone have fix that would be awesome.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is it just me, or is the grammar in the new intro really bad? Like, worse than it was before?

Stuff like this:
++++++++a.png

It should read:
"Emmh [The more common literation of that noise in my region is "mmph" or "mmrh", but whatever], truth is that I don't even control my own magic. So yup, this whole situation is biased against magic users [magic usage technically works but implies that there are non-magician based ways to use magic that are also unacceptable, that we never see] when I can't even use my magic for anything useful."

There's a lot of stilted phrasing too - grammatically correct stuff that still sounds awkward and unnatural.

Fortunately it doesn't need a whole redo; just some proofreading.

Reactions: dodgerflij
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes