OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Ah, guess story's changed. Last I played you just went with the girl to the academy like you were going to Hogwarts. Now it's different.

zeroobliv

Dec 12, 2019
What is the update schedule like for this game? I played this a little over a year ago I think, tried it out again today and almost no progress in the story at all? I saw that some scenes were changed and a new character but...that's it?

tassador

Aug 25, 2019
Hello is there a way to unlock the megumin outfit for lulu ? I searched but didn't find anything enven on the patreon.
Maybe I haven't searched well enought...

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Hello is there a way to unlock the megumin outfit for lulu ? I searched but didn't find anything enven on the patreon.
Maybe I haven't searched well enought...
Hi! Unfortunately, I had to delete the file for Witchers from Patreons, but you can find the links pinned in our discord, in the "Witcher" channel.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is this going to be an eternal paywall?
>High quality art
>Decent writing
>(AFAICT) original ost

Man I wish games like that came free. But I think we'd need to wait for some few decades after release to pick it up for free.

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
Every single comment, friend.
It's a pity that Maeve and Lilith had such a negative impact on many of the users. We were pretty sure that these changes would make both characters richer than they were before, especially with Lilith. Talking from my perspective, she went from being plain to being more interesting and I enjoyed writing her.

All I can do is touch the issues that many users here said:
I see "Maeve now looks like her own mother" comments. The thing is that was the point, to make her look more "MILF-ish"(?). Personally, despite many comments saying that the previous Maeve was better, I genuinely can't see the actual appeal (other than her posture looking more relaxed). Trust me, I trying to see where's said appeal so we can re-touch Maeve a l. But I can't think of anything other than making her hair match her previous sprite and adding small details to make her look more "adorable", and it would be all small edits on her face.

Lilith on the other hand, I firmly believe she was modified for the better. Her previous personality was way too "ok" with everything that was going on around her, and that made her so boring in my eyes. I find her new characteristics way more interesting since I believe there is a chance to make her slowly but surely become the happy teacher that she was before, while the player is an important key for her little story.
She looks way too tired and done with things because that's the point, so she could get out of that place with "our help", giving me a great opportunity to write something really cute, and trust me, I do have planned something cute for her.

In the end, I'm 100% sure that these changes have been made for the best. And while I'm open to giving Maeve a really small retouch, that'd be it, because as I said, I just can't see the preference despite the explanations given by phezq (thanks a lot for such a detailed, constructive, and respectful critique). Still, I know I won't be changing anyone's opinion on the matter with this. But the least I could do is just share my perspective.

Thanks to everyone (except that one multi-account lol) for the feedback. I'll make sure that with time you see that the changes were 100% worth it and a piece of something better, but a "step forward, two steps back".
Personally, I love the game and style as is, it gives room for people to grow positively, you know? Lilith and Maeve seemed to already be at the end of their character arcs in older versions. The current system gives the a lot of room to grow as people, possibly with the MC's help and influence! Personally, I love it. The art style changes are also nice, again with room to grow and change over time. Good luck, I am excited to see where the game goes!

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes